Delaware's Fiscal Council Sees a Slight Dip in Revenue
- On Track But Not Out of the Woods Yet. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/8/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31836, Bond Buyer p47
Focuses on fiscal 2004-2005 budget in Wisconsin. Amount of fiscal budget; Tax revenue of the state; Basis of the budget on gains of individual income taxes.
- More Money on the Table. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/27/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33638, p9
The article reports that the Oklahoma Board of Equalization has forecasted that the state will have 6.5 billion dollars of revenue in 2013 fiscal year.
- Oklahoma's First-Quarter Revenues Beat Estimate. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;10/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33398, p5
The article reports on the estimation of first quarter revenue of fiscal 2011 in Oklahoma.
- CFO: City Will Turn to Agency Cash to Balance Fiscal 2002 Books. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31437, p4
Reports the closure of a potential budget gap in the fiscal year in Washington D.C. Conversion of the revenue in the fiscal year; Cause of the budget gap; Confidence of the rating agency analysts on the ability of the district to avert a fiscal crisis.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Projecting Into FY '09. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32794, p9
The article on the projected tax revenue of $20.98 billion for the fiscal 2009 in Massachusetts. The calculation made by the Executive Office for Administration and Finance, and the House and Senate Ways and Means committees will help shape Gov. Deval Patrick's fiscal 2009 budget. It is a...
- P.R. government balances budget with $1.5 billion in new taxes, tariffs. ROMERO-DONNELLY, MELINDA K. // Caribbean Business;7/4/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 25, p7
The article focuses on the approval of the budget and revenue bills for fiscal 2014 in Puerto Rico. It states that the proposed bills of Governor Alejandro GarcÃa Padilla received amendments by the legislature, having a budget of more than $9.8 billion with additional $1.5 billion in revenue...
- Arkansas Revenues $82.4M Above Forecast for April. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;5/5/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34303, p1
In the biggest month of the year for revenue, Arkansas reported a 6.4% increase compared to the same month last year, with fiscal year income 3.9% above forecast.
- Puerto Rico Revenues and Spending are Better Than Expected. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;1/13/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34042, p1
The article reports on an increase in fund revenues in December 2013 in Puerto Rico. Topics discussed include hike in December 2013 revenues as compared to that of December 2012, exceed in budget projections during first six months of the fiscal year and doubling of corporate income tax...
- Good Times Are at Least Three Years Away, Analyst Warns. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/1/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31626, p5
Already under severe fiscal stress, and facing huge budget gaps from lessening revenues and rising expenses, most states in the U.S. are unlikely to see much fiscal relief for at least three more years as of May 1, 2003 according to a governmental fiscal analyst. One of the key reasons for the...