DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- Panelists Tell Issuers to Keep a Close Eye on Derivative Pricing. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31012, p28
Focuses on factors that bond issuers in the United States need to consider before pricing derivative securities according to participants of The Bond Buyer Financial Innovations and Derivatives Symposium in New York City.
- Connecticut Readies 1st Competitive Sale in 6 Years. Helen Chang // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p1
The article presents information about the selling of general obligation debt by Connecticut. Connecticut's selling of $315 million of general obligation debt is its first competitive sale in six years. The upcoming sale features straightforward fixed-rate bonds, maturing 2006 through 2025, and...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;1/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32056, p30
The article presents a list of invisible supply of Southwest. The states for which data are presented are Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico and Texas.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31605, p6
The article presents graphs related to swap financing and municipal bond yields as of April 1, 2003.
- 20th Century Russian Philosophy Of Science: A Philosophical Discussion. Ogurtsov, A. P.; Neretina, S. S.; Assimakopoulos, M. // Studies in East European Thought;Mar2005, Vol. 57 Issue 1, p33
This article is based on a discussion held in Athens in April 2002, in the framework of a research visit, supported by the National Technical University of Athens, among the following participants: Alexander Pavlovits Ogurtsov (APO), Svetlena Sergeevna Neretina (SSN), and Michalis Assimakopoulos...
- Missouri Highway Commission Following $800 Million Sale With a $300M Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/22/2006, Vol. 352 Issue 32514, p36
The article reports that the Missouri Highways & Transportation Commission has planned to return to the market with a $300 million deal that will advance refund to its triple-A rated senior-lien debt in Missouri. According to financial resource manager Ben Reeser, the finance staff and advisers...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31040, p6
No abstract available.
- Derivatives & structured products. // Bond Buyer;10/13/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30250, p30
Reports on the performance of derivative securities as of October 8, 1997. Public Securities Association municipal swap index; Indexed municipal swaps; Swap rates versus bond yields.
- Forward purchase agreements. // Bond Buyer;11/03/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30265, p33
Presents a chart about forward purchase agreements in the United States for the period ending October 30, 1997. 40 million dollars bond issue; 20 million dollars bond issue.