MassHEFA OKs New Trust to Issue $725M of Power Bonds
- Tightest spreads for RRB deal not enough for some. G. C. // Asset Securitization Report;2/28/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 8, p7
The article informs that the recent Boston Edison Co. $675 million rate reduction bond deal priced to record tight spreads for the sector, coming on the heels of a $1.9 billion rate reduction bond deal from Pacific Gas and Electric Co. last month that also re-priced the sector. Goldman Sachs &...
- CTI shaves off 14 seconds per call at Boston Edison. Tanzillo, Kevin // Communications News;Jan1995, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p26
Focuses on the use of computer-telephone integration at Boston Edison. Reduction of operational costs; Plan to install a primary rate integrated services digital network; Productivity improvement.
- Boston Edison completes record runs while renovating plant. Stein, Hank // Electric Light & Power;Feb1994, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the results of record runs in Boston Edison's New Boston Station during its renovation. Objectives; Modifications made; Awarding of a contract to Black & Veatch Power Development Corp. for majority of the work.
- Boston utility to foot bill. Shulman, S. // Nature;3/22/1990, Vol. 344 Issue 6264, p282
Reports on a new conservation program by Boston Edison, one of New England's largest utility companies. Plans to reduce Boston's demand for electricity over the next five years; Innovative economic incentive system.
- New facility supports high-tech energy management. // Electric Light & Power;Sep95, Vol. 73 Issue 9, p20
Reports on Boston Edison Co.'s opening of its state-of-the-art Energy Management Center for monitoring the generation and distribution of electricity. Strategic advantage of facility in terms of service and dispatch because of proximity to the heart of its service territory; Boston Edison's...
- Boston Edison outsources paper records management. // Electric Light & Power;Nov96, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p10
Discusses Boston Edison, a public utility in Boston, Massachusetts which is responsible for a vast array of paper records that must be maintain for some period of time. Types of paper records maintain by Boston Edison; Ratio of paper-based to nonpaper-based documents according to 1994...
- Electric firm's unit uses CDPD service. // RCR;08/04/97, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p20
Cites the plans of Boston Edison Company's electrical service business unit to send and receive real-time information on customer orders. Equipment to be used; Comments from Gerald Mata, field service project management of the company.
- Utility gets a charge out of wide area network. // Automatic I.D. News;May96, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p44
Describes how Boston Edison Co. is benefitting from the Norand PEN*KEY 6600 hand-held computer. Product features.
- Boston Edison automates over-the-counter payments. // Electrical World;Jul93, Vol. 207 Issue 7, p13
Reports on Boston Edison Co.'s use of Western Union's Easy Pay bill-payment system. Percentage usage; Eliminating bottlenecks and other benefits; Cutting costs of service disruption and restoration.