Erie County IDA Sale Highlights $760M of New York Borrowings
- Market Ready for Round 2 of New Supply. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;6/11/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34324, p1
Municipal bond market participants are girding for the week's second round of new supply with deals set to come to market in both the competitive and negotiated sectors.
- LaFalce cites safety, order as deputies attend IDA. Fink, James // Buffalo Law Journal;4/19/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 32, p4
The article reports that the protest Occupy Buffalo prompted few Erie County, New York sheriff's deputies to attend Erie County Industrial Development Agency (IDA) board meeting to maintain order.
- Incentive packages approved for six projects. Fink, James // Buffalo Law Journal;3/24/2011, Vol. 83 Issue 24, p1
The article reports that the Erie County Industrial Development Agency in Erie County, New York has approved key incentive packages for six area projects, such as the expansion of a congressional candidate's manufacturing plant and the restoration of a century-old downtown building.
- ECIDA mulling move to Cobblestone District. FINK, JAMES // Buffalo Law Journal;3/18/2013, Vol. 85 Issue 20, p15
The article reports that the Erie County Industrial Development Agency (ECIDA) is considering a move to Cobblestone District in Buffalo, New York.
- Healthy finances. // New Zealand Doctor;5/20/2009, p33
The article presents information on bonds and their role as shock absorbers in a balanced investment portfolio. The entities that issue a bond are governments, local authorities and companies. Several terms that people investing in bonds should be familiar with are defined including face value,...
- straight bond. // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p255
A definition of the term "straight bond" is presented. It refers to a bond at a fixed rate of interest without conversion, or not replaceable with a new bond or equity.
- Battery Park City Refunding to Give $232M to N.Y.C. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31746, p4
Reports on the refunding allocation provided by the Battery Park City Authority to New York City. Permission of the authority to acquire property from New York City; Increase of funding for ongoing projects; Release of fix-rate senior-revenue bonds.
- LaFalce, 3 others join ECIDA in realignment. Fink, James // Buffalo Law Journal;3/5/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 19, p1
The article announces several appointments and personnel changes at the Erie County Industrial Development Agency, in New York, including John LaFalce as its chairman, Brenda McDuffie as vice-chairman of the board, and the appointment of Chris Johnston at the agency.
- Paladino: IDA breaks critical to Greystone. Fink, James // Buffalo Law Journal;4/2/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 27, p4
The article focuses on the importance of the approval from the Industrial Development Agency of Erie County in New York for an incentive package for Ellicott Development Co.'s renovation plans of converting the historic Greystone Hotel into apartments.