Lurgi to supply mega-methanol technology
- Lurgi set for Tasnee methanol work. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/9/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 49, p17
The article reports on the construction contract received by Germany's Lurgi for the order to build the 1.8 million-tonne-a-year methanol plant planned by the U.S./local joint venture of Celanese and Tasnee Petrochemicals. Under the terms of the contract, Lurgi, which will supply its in-house...
- Lurgi-Pidec mega-deal. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;3/15/2004, Vol. 80 Issue 2091, p25
Reports on a methanol facility contract won by Lurgi and Petrochemical Industries Design and Engineering from Zagros Petrochemical of Iran as of March 15, 2004. Provisions under the contract; Schedule for completion; Production capacity of the plant.
- Lurgi scoops Saudi contract. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;8/4/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2064, p31
Reports on a contract won by Lurgi from Saudi Arabian company Alujain in 2003 to build a propane dehydrogenation plant in the country. Production capacity of the plant; Role of the National Propylene Co. under the contract; Information on Saudi Polyolefins.
- Lurgi lands three Eastern contracts. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;4/4/2005, Vol. 267 Issue 14, p17
This article reports that Lurgi AG recently signed three contracts for the construction of chemical plants in the Middle East and Asia. The contracts are projected to be worth close to $250 million. In the largest deal, Lurgi has been contracted to build a propane dehydrogenation plant in Yanbu....
- Lurgi gains biodiesel contracts. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;12/19/2005, Vol. 83 Issue 2175, p14
The article reports on the contracts won by Lurgi for the construction of five biodiesel plants in Germany. The contracts are worth a total of about â‚¬140m and will have an annual output of just under 1m tonne. Lurgi said that about 40 new biodiesel plants would have to be built in Europe...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/17/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 51, p15
Presents news briefs on the petrochemical industry in the Middle East as of December 17, 2004. Information on an engineering contract on a methanol plant signed by Toyo Engineering Corp. of Japan with Oman Methanol Co. in Oman; Submission of commercial offers for a contract to build a methanol...
- Tasnee prepares for acetic acid tender. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/29/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 17, p15
Reports on the scheduled release of the invitation to bid documents for the project to build an acetic acid plant as part of the development of a petrochemical complex in Jubail, Saudi Arabia by Tasnee Petrochemicals and Acetex. Terms of the joint venture agreement for the project; Planned...
- 20 MAY 1985. Robinson, Simon // European Chemical News;5/16/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2147, p8
Reprints an article about a contract awarded to Lurgi of West Germany by the National Petrochemical Corp. to construct a methanol plant in Shiraz, Iran, published in the May 20, 1985 issue of the "European Chemical News" periodical. Terms of the contract; Anticipated completion date of the project.
- Lurgi Lands Contract for Rotterdam Melamine Plant. // Chemical Week;12/15/2004, Vol. 166 Issue 41, p18
Focuses on the engineering, procurement and construction contract for a melamine chemical plant awarded by Melamine Industrial Corp. to Lurgi in the port of Rotterdam in Rozenburg, the Netherlands. Overview of the construction contract; Capacity of the plant.