Business Sales, Inventories Up
- Business Sales, Inventories Increase. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/17/2005, Vol. 854 Issue 32239, p2
Reports that business inventories and sales each rose by 0.4 percent in August 2005 with slight gains in each sector except for sales by retailers and stocks held by manufacturers, according to data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Inventories Rise 0.8%; Sales Increase 1.3%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32751, p2
The article reports on the increase in inventories of merchant wholesalers in September 2007 in the U.S. According to the Commerce Department, inventories of merchant wholesalers rose 0.8% to $404.0 billion. Meanwhile, sales of merchant wholesalers grew 1.3% to $366.8 billion. Economists expect...
- Inventories Up 0.1%; Sales Increase 1.0%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/14/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32878, p7
The article presents information on the business inventories for March 2008 in the U.S., according to data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Business inventories were raised by 0.1%, while sales level rose to 1.0%. The company IFR Markets had predicted that business inventories would...
- September Business Inventories Up 0.3%; Sales Flat. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/17/20144, Issue 34211, p1
Business inventories rose 0.3% to $1.756 trillion in September, while sales were unchanged at $1.353 trillion, the Commerce Department reported Friday.
- Inventories Rise 0.8%; Sales Climb 0.2%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32444, p6
The article presents statistics on business inventories and sales performance for 2006 which was taken from the data released by Commerce Department in the U.S. The data showed an increase of 0.8 percent in inventories and a 0.2 percent in sales for June. The overall increased in inventories is...
- Inventories Increase 0.6%; Business Sales Down 0.5%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32816, p2
The article reports on the status of business inventories and sales levels in the U.S. Data released by the Commerce Department revealed that business inventories increased 0.6 percent and sales levels decreased 0.5 percent. After an unrevised 0.4 percent gain in November 2007, business...
- Business Sales Rise 1.1% Inventories Increase 0.1%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;7/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33945, p2
The article offers information on the report of U.S. Department of Commerce, which highlights that business inventories rose to 0.1 percent to 1.66 trillion dollars in May 2013, while sales increased to 1.1 percent to 1.28 trillion dollars.
- Inventories Up 0.1%; Sales Decrease 0.9%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33350, p2
The article highlights the growth of business inventories by 0.1% in May 2010 while total business sales dropped 0.9% as reported by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Business Sales Rise 0.6%; Inventories Gain 0.3%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;5/16/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33715, p2
The article reports that business inventories have grown 0.3% to 1,580.2 billion dollars in March 2011, while sales increased 0.6% to 1,241 billion dollars, according to the U.S. Department of Commerce.