Business Sales, Inventories Up
- Business Sales, Inventories Increase. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/17/2005, Vol. 854 Issue 32239, p2
Reports that business inventories and sales each rose by 0.4 percent in August 2005 with slight gains in each sector except for sales by retailers and stocks held by manufacturers, according to data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Inventories Rise 0.8%; Sales Increase 1.3%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32751, p2
The article reports on the increase in inventories of merchant wholesalers in September 2007 in the U.S. According to the Commerce Department, inventories of merchant wholesalers rose 0.8% to $404.0 billion. Meanwhile, sales of merchant wholesalers grew 1.3% to $366.8 billion. Economists expect...
- Inventories Up 0.1%; Sales Increase 1.0%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/14/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32878, p7
The article presents information on the business inventories for March 2008 in the U.S., according to data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce. Business inventories were raised by 0.1%, while sales level rose to 1.0%. The company IFR Markets had predicted that business inventories would...
- September Business Inventories Up 0.3%; Sales Flat. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;11/17/20144, Issue 34211, p1
Business inventories rose 0.3% to $1.756 trillion in September, while sales were unchanged at $1.353 trillion, the Commerce Department reported Friday.
- Inventories Rise 0.8%; Sales Climb 0.2%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32444, p6
The article presents statistics on business inventories and sales performance for 2006 which was taken from the data released by Commerce Department in the U.S. The data showed an increase of 0.8 percent in inventories and a 0.2 percent in sales for June. The overall increased in inventories is...
- Inventories Rise 0.4%; Sales Jump 2.3%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;5/17/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33317, p2
The article presents the report from the U.S. Commerce Department which revealed that the country's business inventories and sales have increased by 0.4% and 2.3% in March 2010, respectively.
- Sales, Inventories Up In November. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31803, p2
Focuses on the increase in business inventories and sales according to the U.S. Department of Commerce data. Percentage of increase in inventories and sales; Projection on the increase of inventories.
- Business Sales Rise 0.4%; Inventories Gain 0.7%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;3/14/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33679, p2
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Commerce Department regarding the 0.7% increase in business inventories and the 0.4% increase in business sales in 2012.
- Inventories Increase 0.6%; Business Sales Down 0.5%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32816, p2
The article reports on the status of business inventories and sales levels in the U.S. Data released by the Commerce Department revealed that business inventories increased 0.6 percent and sales levels decreased 0.5 percent. After an unrevised 0.4 percent gain in November 2007, business...