N.C. GO Deal Highlights Natural Gas
- All-Asia pipelines. Le Blanc, Leonard // Offshore;Nov98, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p8
Focuses on a natural gas pipeline in China that will connect other pipelines in nearby countries. Importance of industrialization for China; Energy options for China; Other countries in which China has negotiations.
- Why western Canada's rig fleet looks a tad puny. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;07/07/97, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p18
Examines the state of natural gas and western Canada's drill rig fleet. Report by the Alberta Energy & Utilities Board (EUB), warning the fleet is too weak to keep pipelines full; The 25-year supply mandated for energy security; Comments from Mike Seth, president of McDaniel & Associates...
- Reverse gas flow to Ukraine to start September 2, report. // Energy Today (Hungary);8/14/2014, p4
The article discusses the report by TASR newswire on official launch of reverse gas flow to Ukraine through Vojany-Uzhgorod pipeline on September 2, 2014, 17.6 million cubic meters (mcm) minimum guaranteed volume of transit of gas a day, and capacity to be brought out by customers by end of 2019.
- Russian gas flows to EU via Ukraine stable on Tuesday, data shows. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/15/2014, p4
The article reports on the stability of Russian natural gas flows to European Union nations through Slovakia via Ukraine, according to the web site of Slovak pipeline operator Eustream.
- Natural gas offers new opportunities. // Northern Ontario Business;May99, Vol. 19 Issue 8, Progress p5
Reports on progress in the construction of a natural gas pipeline in Parry Sound, Ontario. Capital funding; 62-kilometer lateral link; Union Gas' proposal to build the lateral line and service lines; Partnership with public utilities and public works department to avoid service line...
- Bringing Natural Gas to Rural North Carolina Is Slow Going. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;04/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31117, p35
Reports on North Carolina's issuance of bonds for the construction of natural gas pipelines in rural counties. Structure of the bonds; Benefits from the construction of the pipelines.
- 1998 gas utility spending projected to total $6.5 billion. Tubb, Maretta // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Dec97, Vol. 224 Issue 12, p32
Presents the results of a `Pipeline & Gas Journal' survey on new construction and replacement activities planned for gas distribution facilities in 1998. Replacement of existing cast iron or bare steel pipe with plastic or coated steel; Average estimated cost of finding and repairing leaky...
- Transporting Natural Gas from the Field to You. // Monkeyshines on America;Sep99 Fossil Fuels, p17
Focuses on the transportation of natural gas through pipelines. Properties of natural gas that makes it a good alternative for coal; Locations of natural gas pipelines in the United States.
- Gas Supplies to Europe. // Energy EU 25: EU Electricity & Gas Markets;2006, Vol. 2, p38
The article assesses distribution of natural gas supply to Europe. There are two main sources of natural gas imported into the Europe market. First, from a pipeline originating in the North Sea fields and Russia. Second, from an underseas pipelines across the Mediterranean from Algeria and...