- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;6/16/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32155, p39
The article presents a chart showing information on economic activity of states in the U.S. Some of the states included in the chart are, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky and Louisiana.
- Vital Statistics. // Mortgage Banking;Sep2005, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p125
Presents tables depicting economic indicators in the U.S.
- PRICE & INDICATORS. // Supply Management;3/31/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p53
Presents tables and graphs depicting economic indicators in Great Britain. Market prices; Economic activity; Business outlook; Industrial output;
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/26/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 52, p42
The article presents several graphs showing the performance of economic indicators in Indianapolis, Indiana, as of March 4, 2007, including the weekly unemployment claims and rate, employment in non-agricultural sector, home sales of as February 21, 2007, commercial vacancy rates and...
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 14, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/16/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32155, p39
The article presents a chart showing information on economic activity of states in the U.S. Some of the states included in the chart are, Virginia, South Carolina, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida and Alabama.
- Economic Performance Index. // Pakistan Country Review;2012, p203
A chart is presented that lists various countries based on their economic performance rankings including Canada, Albania, and Latvia.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, December 13. // Bond Buyer;12/13/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32028, p2
Presents charts depicting major deals and economic indicators in public finance in the U.S. as of December 13, 2004.
- THURSDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;3/16/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32588, p1
Several charts concerning municipal finance in the U.S. from January to February 2007 including municipal yields, median estimates of economic indicators, and the price index of government securities are presented.
- Economic Performance Index. // Saint Lucia Country Review;2012, p73
A chart that lists the measures of economic performance across various countries including Canada, Austria, and Denmark is presented.