N.Y., NJ. Port Authority Board Green-Lights $4.5B Budget
- ARIZONA: Budget Bills Advance. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/12/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33113, p9
The article reports on the approval of a package of 10 budget bills by the Arizona House Appropriations Committee. It balances the fiscal 2010 budget of the state by cutting $650 million from agency budgets and transferring $394 million from various accounts into the general fund. It also calls...
- BUREAUCRATIC PERFORMANCE AND BUDGETARY REWARD. Warren Jr., Ronald S. // Public Choice;Winter1975, Vol. 24, p51
Presents an estimation model that seeks to explain budgeting behavior based from bureaucratic production in the U.S. as of December 1975. Description of the estimation procedure; Claim that fiscal sponsors reduce future appropriations of successful bureaucratic organizations; Limitations of the...
- ASIC, APRA and ATO Budget winners. // Money Management;5/20/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p12
Focuses on the funding to be received by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority and the Australian Taxation Office, from the federal Budget over the next four years from 2004. Total amount of funding that are available for the three...
- County budget panel restores levy for Children Services. De Witt, David // Athens News;7/17/2014, p10
the article focuses on the decision of the Athens County Budget Commission in Ohio, U.S. to reinstate the levy of the Children Services of the county. Topics discussed include the long-term plans of the Children Services to improve its capital for facilities and infrastructures, Athens County...
- N.Y. Budget Agreement Calls for Statutory Debt Reform. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/03/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30883, p32
Highlights the final agreement reached by New York State officials on the state's budget. Provisions to reform borrowing practices on a statutory rather than constitutional basis; Full funding for the Second Avenue subway project for Manhattan's East Side.
- India ports dogged by uncertainty. DAS, AJOY K. // ICIS Chemical Business;3/18/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 10, p17
The article focuses on the record of port projects implementation in India as of March 2013. It states that the county has completed only 82 or about 30% of the total 276 projects for ports capacity improvement and modernisation programme under the National Maritime Development Proram (NMDP). It...
- Bulgaria: A Nice Tight Budget. // Emerging Markets Monitor;6/6/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p17
Presents an update on the Bulgarian budget as of June 2005. Increase in budget surplus; Issues in the political scene that could affect fiscal policy; Value of fiscal reserve.
- Welsh Audit Commission set to cut Â£1.1m in costs. Meilton, David // Public Finance;2/6/2004, p9
Reports on the cost reduction measures implemented by the Audit Commission in Wales. Voluntary redundancy; Abolition of duplication and sharing of services.
- U.S. Ports Push for Security Funding. // World Trade;Nov2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p24
Reports on the demand of U.S. public port authorities to the Legislative Policy Council to urge the U.S. Congress to appropriate additional security funding for fiscal 2003. Information on the port security grants approved by the House Appropriations Transportation Committee for 2003; Value of...