Alabama County's $1B Deal at Center Stage as Year Winds Down
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/05/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30990, p19
Presents tables on negotiated sales of general obligation bonds and revenue bonds in the United States as of October 5, 2000. California Pollution Control Financing Authority; Rock Rapids, Iowa; Center School District No. 58 of Missouri; Fairfield County, Ohio.
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy: Conference Summary. Williams, John; Dennis, Richard // FRBSF Economic Letter;6/10/2005, Vol. 2005 Issue 12, p1
Summarizes the papers presented at a conference on ï¿½Fiscal and Monetary Policyï¿½ held at the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in California on March 4 and 5, 2005, and provides a list of those papers at http://www.frbsf.org/economics/conferences/0503/index.html.
- Fiscal Rules, What Does the American Experience Tell Us? // Working Papers -- U.S. Federal Reserve Board's Finance & Economi;2012, p1
The article presents a study which examines the effect of budget rules on the U.S. budget outcomes from mid-1980s to 2012. It states that state and federal rules were considered and adopt a narrative approach, however, fails to reveal the evidence regarding the statutory rules at the federal...
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32263, p39
Presents a chart depicting the status of latest fiscal legislation introduced in the U.S. Congress. Current position of the Hurricane Katrina Tax Relief Act of 2005; Approval by the Senate of HR 4297: Fiscal 2006 Budget and Tax Reconciliation Act; Scope of S. 2020: Fiscal 2006 Budget and Tax...
- Treasury Slates Auction Paydown. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to pay down $4.567 billion at its weekly auction of discount bills by selling $23 billion to replace maturing securities.
- Treasury Slates 2-Year Auction. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;01/18/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31059, p2
Reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to sell two-year notes on January 24, 2001.
- Munis Remain Firm, Treasuries Rally Despite Higher Than Expected Indexes. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;12/13/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32028, p2
Reports on the stability of the municipal bonds market in the U.S. in December 10, 2004. Indicators of the movement; Implication of the trend for the Treasury market; Assessment of economists on the trend.
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32452, p1
The article focuses on activities in the U.S. municipal bond market on August 23, 2006. The tax-exempt market remained unchanged as investors waited for market-moving data and the infusion of new supply into the primary market. The Treasury market, likewise, showed little movement. Among the...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32452, p22
The article presents a listing of results of competitive sales of government securities in the U.S. as of August 24, 2006. These include general obligation bond anticipation notes issued by Groton City, Connecticut, school building revenue bonds issued by Meade County School District Finance...