Georgia Medical Center Lowered to BBB by S&P
- ILLINOIS: Children's Hospital Rated. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/13/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32815, p9
The article provides information on the ratings issued by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Children's Memorial Hospital in Chicago, Illinois. It cites that the hospitals has received an A-minus rating, as it works on plans to sell about $340 million of debt. The A-minus rating has reflected the good...
- Puerto Rico Debt Taken Off S&P's CreditWatch. Catalde, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p3
The article reports that Puerto Rico's general obligation debt and related debt has been removed from Standard & Poor's Corp.'s CreditWatch.
- S&P raises Greece's credit rating. Akhtar, Tanzeel // Fundweb;12/19/2012, p10
The article focuses on the move of Standard & Poor's Ratings Services to raise the credit rating of Greece's sovereign debt by six levels.
- Williamson Co. MUD 11, Texas, Upgraded to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;5/11/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term and underlying ratings on Williamson County Municipal Utility District No. 11, Texas' general obligation debt one notch, to A-minus from BBB-plus.
- Gaylord, Mich., Upgraded to A-Plus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;5/11/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term and underlying ratings on Gaylord, Mich.'s existing general obligation debt to A-plus from A-minus with a stable outlook.
- Brent Utilities Board, Ala., Downgraded to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/10/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34072, p1
The article reports that rating of the Brent Utilities Board, Alaska water and sewer revenue debt has been declined to A from A-plus by the financial rating agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.
- More healthcare credits rated AA. Pallarito, Karen // Journal of Mental Health Counseling;11/03/97, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p40
Reports on the increase in number of multihospital and vertically integrated systems in the United States that have been given credit ratings of `AA' by Standard & Poor. Difference between stand-alone hospitals and multihospital systems in financial profiles.
- ILLINOIS: Hospital Dims Before Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/25/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33086, p9
The article reports on the revision of Standard and Poor's Corp. (S&P) ratings to the Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Illinois. S&P has altered AA-plus rated the hospital's outlook to negative from stable because of a weakened balance sheet ahead of the week's sale of $455 million of...
- Baptist Health Improves. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/31/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32457, p35
The article reports on the upgrade rating given by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the Baptist Health System Inc. in Jacksonville, Florida. Standard & Poor's rating on Baptist Health System Inc. that increase from A to A-plus reflects the strong system and improving position of the business due to...
- Hospital Slips to Stable. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/31/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32457, p35
The article reports on the alteration of Standard & Poor's Corp. grade for about $94 million of bonds sold to the Memorial Health University Medical Center due to the reduction of operating profitability in Georgia. The Memorial Health University Medical Center's debt was sold by Chatman County...