Rugged Land Scores Touchdown With Favre
- Rugged Land Books Aims for Popular Hits. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;9/24/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 39, p19
Provides information on the publishing company Rugged Land Books. Books to be launched by the company in 2002; Operation and business plans of the company.
- Letters. Garcia, Anna; Schobert, Frank E.; Earl, Craig; Clark, Karen; Kauzlarich, Bill; Speirs, Robert; Mitchell, Steve; Sheahin, Ed; Holm, Aaron; Rodriguez, Gage; Bruice, Kenton; Anderson, Don; Brantl, Robert // Sports Illustrated;4/7/2008, Vol. 108 Issue 14, p16
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "L.A.'s Story," by Jack McCallum, ï¿½Top of His Game," and "The Godfather" in the March 17, 2008 issue.
- Letters. Wilson, Warren W.; Robertson, James A.; Howe, Rick; Rutka, Patti; Wilson, Chuck; Soucy, Mark; Parke, John; Hunt, Amy // Sports Illustrated;1/10/2011, Vol. 114 Issue 1, p11
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in the December 13, 2010 issue including "The Mystery of Erica Blasberg," "A Long, Painful Farewell" and "Point After."
- Letters. Wolter, Glenn; Evans, Chris; Geer, Doug; Wood, Shawn; Vitali, Mark; Richards, Don; Corisdeo, Cynthia; Miller, Ross; Esry, Linda; Frates, Mary // Sports Illustrated;12/25/2006, Vol. 105 Issue 26, p18
Several letters to the editor are presented regarding previous issues of "Sports Illustrated." The article "Huck Finn's Last Ride," by Jeff MacGregor, which appeared in the December 4, 2006 issue of "Sports Illustrated," is discussed. Other topics highlighted are the popularity of professional...
- Letters. Makowski, Ted; Suarez, Vincent R.; Paganelli, Valerie; Purvis, Brett; Henderson, Ian; Hammond, Jefferson; Coombs, Linda Bates; Spangler, Tim // Sports Illustrated;2/15/2010, Vol. 112 Issue 7, p4
The article presents several letters to the editor from previous issues, which include "Pretty Awesome" in the January 25, 2010 issue, "Kicking It Up a Notch," in the January 25, 2010 issue, and "A Jam Session with Jim Irsay," in the January 25, 2010 issue.
- Letters. Rindfuss, Don; Lockhart Jr., Thomas M.; Sacco, Tom; Rubin, Sanford; Froehlich, Clyde W.; Wallace, Ken; Childers, Dave; Monzo, Joey; Holter, Jason; West, Tim; Hardy, Rick; Lista, Margaret // Sports Illustrated;11/16/2009, Vol. 111 Issue 19, p12
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles published in the October 26, 2009 issue including :"Top of the World," "Forty and Flingin" and a preview of the 2009-2010 National Basketball Association (NBA) season.
- Letters. Sigall, Jonathan; Wallace, Robert; Martin, Jed; Kantarian, Arlen; Waterson, Gary; Waterson, Carolyn; Moore, Bill; Moncur, Scott; Cotter, Ed; Lange, Marty; Button, Steve; Mauney, C. Stuart // Sports Illustrated;12/31/2007, Vol. 107 Issue 26, p16
Letters to the editor in response to articles from the December 10, 2007 issue are presented, including several letters regarding the choice of professional football player Brett Favre as the publication's "Sportsman of the Year," letters regarding David Epstein's article "Broken Hearts" from...
- letters to the editor. Tison, Claude; Harty-Golder, Barbara; Masters, Gerald K.; May, Richard D. // National Review;4/21/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p2
Letters to the editor regarding articles from the April 7, 2008 issue are presented, including ones on the cover story "Behold, a Savior Is Born!," the article "The Limits of Hope" by Jonah Goldberg, and "Let Us Now Praise No. 4" by Stephen F. Hayes.
- YOUR TURN. Scott, Greater; McDonald, Bill; Fleisig, Norbert; Hendricks, Jason // Sporting News;8/4/2008, Vol. 232 Issue 31, p5
The article presents letters to the editor in response to articles in previous issues of the journal and also discusses an opinion poll on baseball in the U.S., and a blog on football player Jason Taylor. The letters include responses to the article "Pure Camp," an article on the retirement of...