NAR Revises Year-End Forecast Upward
- Japan: Increase in Underwriting Profit for 1H07 - GIAJ. // Asia Insurance Review;Feb2008, p20
The article focuses on the Â¥34.6 billion increase in the underwriting profit of the 22 members of the General Insurance Association of Japan (GIAJ) for the first-half of the fiscal year 2007. According to the author, the increase resulted to a deficit of Â¥25.5 billion loss and a Â¥9.1...
- TREASURER'S REPORT. // British Kinematography;Jul1957, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p12
The article presents the financial statement of the British Kinematograph, Sound and Television Society for the 1957 fiscal year as noted by Marcus F. Cooper, treasurer of the council. The account speculates on the increasing expenses and the tardiness of members in renewing their subscriptions....
- POULTRY SCIENCE ASSOCIATION CONSTITUTION AND BY-LAWS. // Poultry Science;Dec2008, Vol. 87 Issue 12, p2732
The article presents the constitution of the Poultry Science Association. It covers nine articles of the constitution, which discusses the name and the objective of the association and its principles of ethical conduct. Furthermore, nine articles of the associations by-laws, which discusses...
- Divisions and Chapters. // Kodaly Envoy;Winter2006, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p49
The article offers information on the financial reports for fiscal year 2006 of the divisions and chapters of the Organization of American KodÃ¡ly Educators (OAKE). It is noted that this organization's chapters and divisions continue to grow because of the increase of membership affiliations,...
- Thank You, Hann-Buswell Memorial Chapter. // Officer Review Magazine;Mar2005, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p9
The article informs that the Military Order of the World Wars has received a grant of $12,000 from the Hann-Buswell Memorial Chapter Fiscal Year 2004-2005 budget to pay for very critical "unfunded non-budget items" for the Order's membership activities.
- AMA realigns to deal with economy. Mason, J. Barry // Marketing News;2/14/94, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p15
The article reports on the move by the American Marketing Association (AMA) to undergo structural and organizational realignment to cope-up with economic conditions in the 1993ï¿½1994 fiscal year in the U.S. The reorganization aims to provide a higher quality of service to the association's...
- UICA Got The Red Out. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/25/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 31, p3
Reports on an improvement in the financial performance of the Urban Institute for Contemporary Arts (UICA) for the fiscal year of 2004. Factors that contributed to a good fiscal year according to UICA Executive Director Jeff Meeuwsen; Key features of a film program initiated by the company and...
- INTRODUCTION: Uranium Enrichment Decontamination and Decommissioning Fund. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2004, p113
Focuses on the establishment of the Uranium Enrichment Decontamination and Decommissioning Fund in the fiscal year 1993. Collection of fees from domestic public utilities; Expenditures from the funds; Decontamination and decommissioning of three gaseous diffusion plants.
- Uranium Enrichment Decontamination and Decommissioning Fund Results of Operations, Fiscal Year 2003. // Treasury Bulletin;Mar2004, p114
Reports on the Uranium Enrichment Decontamination and Decommissioning Fund results of operations for fiscal year 2003. Fees and penalties; Interest on investments; Cost of investments.