Vogel Muses on His Future at Charter
- In the Company of Giants. Haley, Kathy // CED;Nov2003 Supplement, Vol. 29, p3B
Reports on the induction of a number of television industry executives as new members of the Cable Hall of Fame in Denver, Colorado. Background of the inductees; Details on the programs and activities; Contribution of the awardees to the vitality of the cable television industry.
- Networking. // Cable World (10427228);3/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p42
Presents news on some cable television network executives in the U.S. as of March 25, 2002. Recipient of the Time Warner Cable 2001 High School Cranial Crunch championship trophy; Partnership between Lifetime Television and New York Women in Film and Television.
- WEEK OF OCT. 24-30. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/3/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 44, p8
Presents market indexes of cable television broadcasting in the U.S. as of November 3, 2003 Performance of the stocks of Clear Channel; Stocks of Comcast Corp.
- Cable Attracting New Money. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;5/21/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p26
The article reports that some new players are beginning to invest heavily in cable television companies in the U.S., according to May 15, 2007 filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Charts showing cable television stocks purchased and sold by institutional mutual funds in the first...
- Two Discovery Execs Departing. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;7/21/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 29, p14
Reports that executives of the cable television broadcasting network Discovery Channel will leave the channel. Cable television that John Ford, ex-programming chief of Discovery, will join; Ford's association with Discovery; Information on sales executive Bill McGowan who will leave Discovery...
- Moving Up Reaching Down. Littlejohn, Janice Rhoshalle // Multichannel News;6/11/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 24, p28
The article reports on the increase in the number of women executive in the cable industry in the U.S. Female cable presidents and development executives are leading individual networks that speak to a wide range of audiences and many are achieving ratings successes with some of the most unique...
- Covering the Bases. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;9/6/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p18
Focuses on the digital center built by ESPN cable television network in Bristol, Connecticut which is modeled to be the production and distribution hub from which ESPN programming will emanate. Features and capabilities of the digital center; Vision of Mark Shapiro, ESPN executive vice...
- CABLE'S Next Generation. // Multichannel News;7/12/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p49
Introduces the profiles of cable industry executives in the U.S. who are likely to take part in significant changes within their firms.
- SPECIAL REPORT Kaitz Foundation. // Television Week;9/15/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 37, p22
Profiles U.S. cable television executives who were honored by the Walter Kaitz Foundation between 1984 and 2003. Decker Anstrom, president and chief operating officer of Landmark Communications; Brian Roberts, president and CEO of Comcast Corp.; Robert Johnson, founding CEO of Black...