Millennium Taps Net2Phone for VoIP
- Bresnan calls on Net2Phone for VoIP. // CED;Jul2004, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p10
Reports that Bresnan Communications Inc. plans to enter into the Internet Protocol (IP) telephony game via a technology and service partnership with Net2Phone Inc. in the United States. Selection of Net2Phone's hosted PacketCable-based platform to deliver IP telephony services in multiple...
- VoIP Partners Leverage Work in Puerto Rico. Weinschenk, Carl // Communications Technology;Dec2004, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p12
The article focuses on a partnership in the field of voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) in Puerto Rico. VoIP appears to finally be living up to its hype as a killer application for cable operators. To a large extent, however, it's been limited to the largest and most technically sophisticated...
- NET SAVINGS. Levy, Steven // Newsweek;6/23/2003, Vol. 141 Issue 25, p70
Focuses on services provided by Net2Phone, which is a voice over Internet Provider (VOIP) telephone service. Quality of voice connection.
- NET2PHONE SECURES LIBERTY AS MANAGED VoIP CUSTOMER. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;5/31/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 11, p18
Reports on Net2Phone's launched of its PacketCable voice service over the network of Liberty Cablevision. Net2Phone's testing of the viability of its managed voice-over-Internet Protocol business model; Comments of Michael Pastor, president of Net2Phone, on the company's relationship with...
- The Internet Phone Booth. Roush, Wade // Technology Review;Jun2004, Vol. 107 Issue 5, p47
This article reports that as early as the mid-1990s, personal computer owners could use software from companies such as Net2Phone to make low-cost calls over the Internet using their home or office computers. Allegedly, Internet calling has been more of a curiosity than a serious rival to the...
- VoIP: An end to international tariffs? Madathil, Gopan // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Apr2004, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p14
Focuses on the possible end of international tariffs with the use of voice over Internet protocol. Computer-based calls offered by Net2Phone.
- Liberty Adds VoIP to Mix in Puerto Rico. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;5/31/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p25
Reports on the decision of Liberty Cablevision of Puerto Rico Inc. to launch residential voice-over-Internet protocol telephony service from Net2Phone Inc. as of May 31, 2004. Amount saved by customers using the service according to Liberty Cablevision General Manager Jose Alegria; Choices...
- No Ringy-Dingy. Ploskina, Brian // Interactive Week;1/29/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p36
Reports on the decision to drop the free call services over the Internet from personal computers to standard telephones by several Internet telephony companies in the United States. Deltathree; Net2Phone; PhoneFree.com; Reason for the decision; Purpose of offering the services for free.
- Finding telecom friends. Schober, David // Telephony;09/13/99, Vol. 237 Issue 11, p18
Reports on the partnership of Net2Phone with AT&T Corp. and Sprint to boost its Internet protocol voice service. Implication of the deals; Background on the operations of Net2Phone.