Vendors Are Going to San Francisco
- SCTE Announcements. // CT's Pipeline;11/15/2005, p4
The article presents a calendar of events related to the activities of the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE) in the U.S. from November to December 2005. The closing of the nominations for the 2006 Emerging Technologies Award and for the Young Engineer of the Year Award is...
- SCTE Announcements. // CT's Pipeline;9/13/2005, p4
The section presents announcements from the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineer (SCTE) in the U.S. as of September 13, 2005. Information regarding the society's compilation of a list of donation for Hurricane Katrina victims is provided. It also provides information on the society's...
- NEW DIGITAL DOMAIN. Crabtree, Susan // Daily Variety;5/3/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the 2004 annual conference of the National Cable and Telecommunication Association (NCTA) in New Orleans, Louisiana in May 2004. Theme of the conference; Guest speakers; Participants.
- CTAM '05 Stakes Its Claim in Philly. Bednarski, P. J. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/25/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 30, p8
Reports on the cable executives who are expected to attend Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing's annual conference in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Estimated number of executives who will participate in the conference.
- EVENTS. // Multichannel News;8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p24
Presents a calendar of events in the U.S. cable television industry from August to October 2004. Minnesota Cable Communications Association Annual Meeting in Minnesota; Kagan Digital Media Summit in Las Vegas, Nevada; Cable & Telecommunications Human Resources Association Symposium in New York...
- Tackling Today's Toughest HR Issues. Koenig, Brian // Multichannel News;10/18/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p55
Focuses on the two major initiatives of the U.S. Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association in October 2004. Details of its upcoming symposium titled, Putting the Best to Work; Discussion on its Compensation Report; Background of the association.
- Nobody Asked Me, But... Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;8/1/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 31, p64
Presents the highlights of the 2005 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Summit in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Description of the video montage done by Wieden & Kennedy for ESPN; Layout of the demonstration area; Overview of the topics discussed at the summit.
- B&C WEEK. // Broadcasting & Cable;4/4/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 14, p3
Presents a calendar of events related to the television broadcasting and cable industry in the U.S. from April 4 to 8, 2005. National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) convention; NCTA General Session; Broadcast of the Major League Baseball on ESPN2.
- EVENTS. // Multichannel News;2/7/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p18
Presents a list of cable telecommunication-related events in the U.S. from February to May 2005. North Central Cable Show of the North Central Cable Television Association; Annual Meeting of the Ohio Cable Telecommunications Association; 2005 Chapter Leadership Conference of the Society of...