This Just In
- MCN Online Poll Results. // Multichannel News;3/1/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p49
Presents the results of the online survey on which party benefited from the renewal of the license agreement of ESPN with Cox Communications Inc. and Charter Communications Corp. as of March 2004.
- DirecTV Jumps at ESPN 3D. SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;4/5/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p2
The article focuses on DirectTV Inc., which is planning to distribute the ESPN 3-D which will produce several sporting events.
- Viewer Finds Hoops Package Maddening. Kramer, Staci D. // Multichannel News;03/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p55
Reports on the sport packages of DirecTV Inc. Variations in the offerings of DirecTV; Access to out-of-market games.
- DirecTV's HD Net Hits Launching Pad. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;9/3/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p1
Reports the establishment of a high-definition sports channel of DirecTV Inc. in the U.S. Nature of the premier telecast; Selection of sporting events; Inclusion of entertainment programs.
- RSNs. // CableFAX Daily;3/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p2
Reports on the statement issued by Dan Fawcett, executive vice president of DirecTV, that the network does not expect to carry Cleveland Indians RSN SportsTime OH by Opening Day. Conflict between the RSN and Cox.
- Program Deals:. // CableFAX Daily;5/26/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 103, p2
Presents updates on cable television programming deals in the U.S. Contract of the Big 10 with ESPN to set up a sports network with DirecTV; Agreement of World Championship Sports Network for the coverage of the 2006 FISA Rowing World Cup.
- 10: Back9network In Play On Directv. // Golf World;9/29/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 14, p16
The article focuses on the scheduled launch of Back9Network, a television network focusing on golf, on channel 262 of DirecTV Inc. in the U.S. According to the network's president Carlos Silva, golf is more than a professional game which one can enjoy with one's family and friends. The network...
- Competition:. // CableFAX Daily;7/11/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 132, p2
Presents updates on cable television in the U.S. Launching of the "V Cast Performances," a music performance and concert tour program for phones equipped with V Cast technology, by Verizon; Plan of DirecTV to pitch MLB games in HD by regional sports nets in 19 markets; Schedule of the YES...
- CSTV's Starters: DirecTV, No MSOs. Applebaum, Simon // Multichannel News;4/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p34
College Sports Television (CSTV) is expected to enter into an agreement with DirecTV Inc. as its only multichannel distributor on April 07, 2003. Subscribers to the direct-broadcast satellite provider's "Sports Pack" will receive CSTV when it officially starts off around 11: 30 p.m. ET, after...