FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32146, p38
This article presents information related to the state economic recovery bonds, state gambling securitization, state pension bonds, Orange counting bankruptcy refunding etc. in California.
- Group Stalls California Pension Bond Scheme. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;12/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32027, p35
The article reports on the Pacific Legal Foundation's decision to file a formal challenge to the California state's validation action for the taxable bonds. The California state has planned to issue $929 million in taxable bonds during fiscal 2005 toward its current year contributions for its...
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p31
Presents a chart depicting the visible bonds by U.S. states for October 2005.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/15/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31969, p31
This article presents a chart of bonds issued by various states of the U.S. the chart includes these states: Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Michigan; Minnesota; Missouri; Nebraska; North Dakota; Ohio; South Dakota and Wisconsin.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p31
Presents statistics related to bonds issued by several states in the U.S. on August 29, 2003 and September 5, 2003. Total amount of bonds issued by Connecticut on September 5, 2003; Amount for bonds issued by Maryland on August 29, 2003; Change in amount of bond issued by various states.
- Election Results. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p27
Presents results of the allocated bonds of U.S. states.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32031, p30
The article gives information of bonds issued by various states of the United States. It lists states like Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana and North Carolina.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32042, p24
The article presents statistical information on bond issuances in the southwest region of the US like Arizona, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, etc. The information includes the expected date of selling of bonds, its amount, underwriter choice and approval status.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32157, p37
The article presents statistical information related to the amount of bonds issues by various U.S. states. Some of the states included in the data are Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, NewYork, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, District of...