Indexes Fall in Aftermath of Weak Non-Farm Payrolls Report
- Munis, Treasuries Firm as Bid Side Improves and Rally Is Extended. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;12/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32024, p2
The article reports on the market position of the Municipal bonds and Treasuries. The Municipal bonds got firmed along with Treasuries, as participants continued to make higher bids, allowing the market to extend its impressive rally that was ignited by a weaker-than-expected November 2004...
- What You Need To Know About Payroll Deductions. // Filipino Post;3/11/2010, p8
The article provides information on the important things to know about payroll deductions including the obligation of employers to deduct things like income tax, employers cannot deduct on-the-job accidents and accidental overpayments are not allowed.
- Technology Slowly Easing Payroll Slot Shortage. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/8/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 41, pS-24
Focuses on payroll services and technologies in the United States (U.S.). Estimated taxes collected by the U.S. payroll systems; Leading companies in the payroll services market; Total administrative costs for a typical payroll system; Information on payroll deduction.
- Forcing a Pipeline Decision. // E THIS WEEK;12/18/2011, p2
The article reports that the issue regarding the extension of a payroll tax bill has been resolved by Republicans and Democrats in the Congress with the inclusion of the 7 billion dollar Keystone XL pipeline project.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p31
Presents a chart depicting visible supply by states in the U.S. as of June 24, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p2
Presents a chart depicting government securities and the bond market in the U.S. as of July 12, 2004.
- New York City, Georgia GOs Competing for Attention. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31938, p6
Reports developments related to bonds in the bond market in the U.S. as of August 2, 2004. Plan of New York City to sale its general obligation bond in the market; Prediction for an education and transportation offerings in the market; Move of New Jersey to offer its tax and revenue anticipation...
- State Clears Detroit to Continue With Planned Water Bond Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32076, p3
No abstract available.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p7
Presents charts depicting the schedule of bond offerings in the U.S. from August 4 to August 16, 2005.