Moody's Gives Pittsburgh More Good News With Another Upgrade
- Moody's Spotlights Michigan Schools' Fiscal Woes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;10/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34394, p1
The Holland School District's sharp and unexpected enrollment decline illustrates the widespread credit challenges many Michigan districts face, says Moody's Investors Service.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Albanse, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/3/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32003, p2
The article presents information on topics related to financial deals and developments in the United States. Colorado Governor, Bill Owens on November 1, 2004 submitted a proposed 5.7 billion dollars budget for fiscal 2005 to lawmakers. The 5.7 billion dollars number includes only state...
- Kansas Revenues Fall $23M Below Budget in October. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/4/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34205, p1
In the last report before the Nov. 4 election, Kansas reported that revenues for October fell $23 million below expectations.
- Moody's Boosts Ohio's Outlook as Officials Work on Budget. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/17/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32012, p4
The article reports that U.S. based Moody's Investors Service Inc. has improved its outlook to stable from negative on Ohio following its recent $120 million general obligation bond sale. Fitch Ratings affirmed its AA-plus rating on the state's general obligation debt. Standard & Poor's Corp....
- Moody's Rates Most of Baltimore Deal Non-Junk. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/25/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32305, p32
This article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has issued ratings for Baltimore's forthcoming negotiated sale of $300 million in tax-exempt revenue bonds. Moody's awarded a Baa3 rating to the larger series of $247.5 million, which is its lowest investment-grade rating. Chief of...
- Las Vegas Monorail Project Revenue Bonds Drop to Junk Status. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;3/31/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32101, p48
This article reports that Las Vegas Monorail Project revenue bonds, issued by the Nevada Department of Business and Industry, fell to junk status after Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the project's $445.8 million, first tier bonds' underlying rating to Ba1 from Baa3. Those first-tier...
- TTC, Temple University Top Lighter Slate of Offerings. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/30/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32391, p46
The article reports that the Texas Transportation Commission will sell $750 million of revenue bonds in a negotiated deal being priced by Bear, Stearns Cos Inc. It will serve as a good opportunity for investors. These bonds have been rated Aa1 by Moody's Investors Service Inc., AA by Standard &...
- Prairie State Debt Looks Good. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;1/8/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33841, p1
The article focuses on a report released by Moody's Investors Service Inc. related to the project of Prairie State Energy Campus LLC. The report shows that the revenue bonds of 4.5 billion U.S. issued for the project will be beneficial for the investors as its long-term economics will remain...
- All Hail Nebraska: Home of Corn, Kool-Aid, and the Best Public Pension. Thomas, Charlie // AiCIO News;2013, p1
No abstract available.