MSRB Vice Chair, Staff Meet With New Advisory Groups
- Egypt points way to investors wary of Africa. VISSER, JACO // Finweek;1/22/2015, p50
The article presents the reasons why Egypt is regarded as the new destination of investors. The topics discussed include the attributing factors why investors and offshore asset managers pull out their investments from Africa, the rise of stock sales in the country, and the different kinds of...
- Weird yields for Treasuries evidence of investor angst. Skarbeck, Ken // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/15/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p26
The article reflects on the implication of unusual yields of treasuries to investors in the U.S. The author believes that it is the reason why some investors are in angst in investing in this stock commodities. A large number of investors are so fearful that they have flocked to the safest...
- Study: Cross-Border Investors Owed $6B in Refunds. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;12/9/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p17
No abstract available.
- Bargain Days. // Saturday Evening Post;2/28/1931, Vol. 203 Issue 35, p22
Focuses on the bargains offered by equity securities markets around the U.S. for financiers in 1931. Appeal of investments to financiers during financial crises; Factors evaluated by an investor before making a stock purchase; Characteristics of the stocks available during the time.
- BEHAVIORAL PATTERN OF THE FOREIGN INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS OF INDIA. Agarwal, Baishali // Delhi Business Review;Jan-Jun2015, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p97
THIS paper will primarily try to analyse FII trading behavior in the Indian IPO market. As we know that FII's invest in various sectors, one of the primary purposes of this paper would be to examine: a) Whether there exists any sectoral preference on their part while investing in IPO's; b)...
- Rangers FC floats on AIM. Morris, Pamela // Fundweb;12/19/2012, p1
The focuses on the move of Rangers International Football Club to start trading on Aim today after raising 22 million British pounds for the flotation, including 17 million pounds from institutional investors.
- The Easy Way to Go Global. Dagar, Shalini S. // Business Today;11/4/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p190
The article offers information on global investment options for investors in India. ICICI direct, the online trading arm of ICICI Bank, started offering an overseas trading platform to investors. The firm tied up with Penson Financial Services Inc. As a result of the tie up, customers will get...
- Mezzanine financier charged with fraud. Tyson-Chan, Darin // Money Management;10/12/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p6
The article reports on thirty criminal charges filed by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission against Robert Orehek regarding the misappropriation of mezzanine finance funds raised in connection with a number of Sydney property developments. Orehek was accused of raising mezzanine...
- A NOTE TO OUR READERS. Joseph, Jeff // Modern Trader;Jul2015, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including information advantage to professional investors, innovative technical tools and strategies in securities trading and use of traditional financial media.