Illinois Highway Agency Picks Lehman to Manage First Deal
- TRADE MATRIX. // Asset Securitization Report;4/28/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 17, p22
The article presents the recommendations of financial analysts for Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., FTN Financial, JPMorgan Securities, and Lehman Brothers Inc. in the U.S. The recommendations are focused on commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS), asset-backed...
- TRADE MATRIX. // Asset Securitization Report;9/22/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 36, p24
The article presents the several consolidated street researches in the financial sector. The analysts forecast a value in the asset-backed securities (ABS) credit for the investors in Citigroup Global Markets Inc. JPMorgan Securities Inc. should build a momentum to assist the automakers in...
- UBS, Citigroup Take Top Two Spots; Illinois Deal Skews Other Rankings. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;1/5/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31793, p38
Reports that Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and UBS Financial Services are entering the new year as the top two senior manager rankings in Illinois. Impact of the issuance of a taxable pension fund bond on other rankings; Increase in the total par amount of Lehman Brothers Inc.; Fall of Goldman,...
- Citigroup still leads ABS race, Lehman makes push in 2Q03. K.D. // Asset Securitization Report;6/30/2003, Vol. 3 Issue 26, p19
Reports on developments in the asset-backed securities market (ABS) in the United States, for the period ended June 30, 2003. Performance of ABS underwriter, Citigroup Capital Markets; Market share of Citigroup; Total ABS sold by JP Morgan Securities.
- Battery Park City Authority's $1 Billion Refunding Moves Closer to Done. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31617, p3
The one billion dollar Battery Park City Authority refunding deal, designed in part to help with New York City's fiscal woes, took another step forward after the authority selected Citigroup Global Markets Inc., formerly Salomon Smith Barney, as senior manager and J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. as...
- Arizona Transportation Board to Sell $200 for Road Work. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p30
Reports that the Arizona Transportation Board is offering highway user revenue bonds with Citigroup Global Markets as lead manager and J.P. Morgan Securities as co-senior manager. Selection of SRBC Dain Rauscher as the board's financial adviser; Structuring of the deal with all the maturities...
- MANAGER ACTIVITY. // Asset Securitization Report;10/1/2007, Vol. 7 Issue 37, p30
Several tables are presented depicting the performances of financial institutions including JPMorgan Securities Inc., Citigroup Global Markets Inc., and Barclays Capital Inc.
- TRADE MATRIX. // Asset Securitization Report;5/5/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p22
The article reports on the asset-backed securities (ABS) of several financial institutions in the U.S. in 2008. Investors of Citigroup Global Markets are recommended by analysts to maintain an overweight in agency mortgaged-backed securities (MBS). JPMorgan Securities Inc. remain neutral on...
- Citigroup, UBS Maintain Top Senior Managing Spots for 2003. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/1/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31731, p42
Reports on the ranking of financial institutions in the U.S. Maintenance of Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and UBS Financial Services Inc. of their position; Rank of Merrill Lynch & Co.; Improvement of the ranking of Hawkins, Delafield & Wood in the underwriter's counsel category.