MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, December 9
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/8/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 53, p36
Presents charts depicting economic indicators in Indianapolis, Indiana. Employment in the metropolitan area; Data on home sales; Information on commercial vacancy rates.
- THURSDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;2/27/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33071, p1
Several charts are presented that depict New York's economic yields, economic indicators and data as of February 27, 2009.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, May 19. // Bond Buyer;5/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32137, p2
The article presents information related to the economic indicators through charts and diagrams.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;2/24/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32077, p30
The article presents a statistical table, showing the supplies of various states. The topics discussed are: underwriter's choice, expected sale date, amount, etc. The states mentioned are: Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, etc.
- FINANCE. // Inside Tucson Business;11/15/2004, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p8
Presents several charts depicting economic indicators in the U.S. Top stocks of local interest; Stock indices; Industry sectors; Mortgage rates.
- EGYPT: Country Forecast: Current Data. // Political Risk Yearbook: Egypt Country Report;2006, p5
Presents charts that list domestic and international economic indicators for Egypt.
- Fortï¿½ Capital's Selected Statistics. // CPA Journal;Feb2012, Vol. 82 Issue 2, p79
Several charts are presented that list economic and market data in the U.S. from Fortï¿½ Capital as of January 2012 including the performance of U.S. equity indexes, key economic statistics, and proprietary market risk.
- INVESTMENTS. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/31/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p28
Several charts and graphs are presented that list economic indicators and stock activity in Michigan as of March 2008.
- LI gasoline prices (self-serve only). // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);9/30/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 41, p8A
Presents a graph depicting the economic indicators in Long Island, New York as of September 2005.