Wholesale Sales, Inventories Rise
- Wholesale Inventories, Sales Increased in April. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/9/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32399, p2
The article reports that merchant wholesalers have posted modest inventory growth and strong sales in April. Inventories of merchant wholesalers grew by 0.9% to $371.3 billion. Sales of merchant wholesalers also went up by 1.3 percent to about $319.9 billion. While sales of durable goods fell by...
- Wholesale inventories. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/12/2015, pA02
The article reports on the increase of the wholesale inventories in the U.S. in June 2015.
- Wholesale inventories fall. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);3/13/2009, Vol. 56 Issue 13, p10A
The article reports on the condition of wholesale inventories in Long Island, New York, as of January 2009. It states that retail businesses in the city cut inventories due to recession. Furthermore, it notes that wholesale inventories decreased by 0.7 percent, following a 1.5 percent drop in...
- Latvia producer price inflation accelerates in Jan. // Regional Today;2/24/2014, p1
The article reports on the 0.6 percent year-on-year increase of the industrial producer prices in Latvia as of January 2014.
- Wholesale Inventories, Sales Increased in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/9/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32895, p2
The article reports on the increased sale of wholesale inventories in the U.S. as of April, 2008. According to data released by the Commerce Department, merchant wholesalers posted a 1.3% increase in inventories, while sales jumped 1.4% in the month. It was found that merchant wholesaler...
- Wholesale Sales Up 0.4%; Inventories Rise 0.8%. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32462, p2
The article reports on the increase on wholesale sales in the United States. According to data released by the Commerce Department on September 7, 2006, merchant wholesalers posted continued inventory growth and a modest rise in July. Inventories grew by 0.8% to $382.0 billion, matching an...
- Wholesale stockpiles rise. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/11/2014, pA02
Wholesaler inventories rose 1.1% in April for a 2nd month in a row. Sales rose 1.3% vs. an upwardly revised 1.6% in March. Both April figures were stronger than expected.
- NPA Pre-Owned Monthly Recap: Spring In Full Swing. Woodruff, Jim // Motorcycle & Powersports News;May2014, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p14
The article focuses on the increase in Average Wholesale Pricing (AWP) in March 2014. Topics include a trend towards the wholesale products' shift in terms of volume such as volumes of domestic and metric cruiser, inventory management of the wholesale value of units in the summer or fall period,...
- Snow Blizzard. // Time;9/12/1983, Vol. 122 Issue 11, p27
The article reports on the low price of cocaine in Miami, Florida. It cites that Miami is recognized as the Casablanca of Coke since 70 percent of cocaine is imported in the U.S. through Miami. It mentions that the wholesale price of cocaine has decreased from 60,000 dollars in 1981 to 30,000...