Keeping a running total
- Company Raises $3,000 for United Way. // BusinessWest;3/2/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p69
The article reports on the $3,000 worth of fundings being raise by Danco Modern/Danish Inspirations for the benefit of the United Way of Hampshire County in Hatfield, Massachusetts. According to the article, customers received extra savings on furniture when they made donations. In addition, it...
- WithIt raises $25,000 to battle breast cancer. // Furniture/Today;12/3/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p34
Reports the collection of funds for breast cancer research by participants and United States furniture industry sponsors of the second annual Walk and Run for Hope in Greensboro, North Carolina. Proceeds of the event; Statistics on breast cancer among women; Estimation of the mortality rate for...
- 9th annual Magowitz event raises $500,000. // Furniture/Today;12/19/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 16, p14
The article reports that approximately 500,000 dollars was raised by the ninth edition of the Seena Magowitz Golf Classic for pancreatic cancer research and brought together top mattress producers, retailers and suppliers. More than 200 golfers went at the gala awards luncheon that is the...
- Navarra salute raises $270,000. // Furniture/Today;8/6/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 47, p22
Reports on the holding of a fund raising campaign for cancer research, in honor of furniture retailer Ann Navarra, in California. Total amount generated from the fund raising drive; Highlights of the event; List of fund raising committee members.
- City of Hope's 'Idol' event raises $600,000. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;10/25/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p69
Cites the events of the fundraising dinner for the National Home Furnishings Industry chapter of the City of Hope held in Greensboro, North Carolina. Attendance of the event by furniture industry executives; Amount raised for the City of Hope's cancer research and treatment; Entertainment;...
- Tupelo busy at opening. Linville, Jeff; Thomas, Larry; Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p4
Reports the inauguration of Tupelo Furniture Market in Mississippi. Response of the consumers to the market opening; Price of reclining sofa from PeopLounger; Interest of shoppers in the Emperor's Collection of Skyline.
- Thai mart boasts 100 showrooms. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;2/25/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p14
Reports the inauguration of Thailand Furniture Mart (TFM) in Bangkok. Exhibition of furniture from several Thai furniture and accessory manufacturers; Participants to the international Bangkok Furniture Show; Implication of TFM for Thai exports.
- Array of product on tap for Vegas market. // Furniture/Today;1/21/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p22
The article lists the companies and their furniture products for Las Vegas, Nevada market including Park Avenue upholstery collection from Avenue Six, Old English Collection from Arin International, and Cameila dining set from Amisco.
- UK relaunch for French company. // Cabinet Maker;12/10/99, Issue 5167, p4
Reports that French cabinet firm Meubles et Sieges de Style will be relaunched in Great Britain in the year 2000.