Fame and fortune
- CAPTIVE AUDIENCE TV NETWORKS: THE CHANGING RETAIL EXPERIENCE. Clarke, Bob // Brand Strategy;Sep2004, Issue 185, p39
No abstract available.
- Make copy conversational. // B to B;8/11/2008, Vol. 93 Issue 11, p38
The article focuses on the significance of conversation for business-to-business (b-to-b) advertisers in business communications. In an age of social media and social networking, conversations are said to be more valued than commanding corporate pronouncements. For b-to-b advertisers, it's...
- Use trade shows to introduce products, market and prospect. Conroy, Kathleen // Sell!ng;Jan2004, p5
Offers tips for making trade shows generate sales leads. Importance of defining a target market; Ways to conduct public relation; Idea on attracting the attention of people; Example of setting networking objectives for an event.
- How I see it. Mathieson, Mike // PRWeek (London);9/12/2008, p14
The author examines the fine line between a stunt that creates attention and a downright disastrous public relations campaign. He claims that its upside is creating awareness throughout the target market but its downside is the potential crisis it might create. He cites that this is especially...
- Social Media's Big Impact; Texting Shows Biz Promise; Kids' 'Entertaining' Talk; User Video Reviews Shine. // PR News;10/18/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 40, p3
The article presents statistics on studies made by communications companies, Access Communications, mBlox, the Keller Fay Group and Expo communications on how social media has gained increased investment from corporations and its usage as an effective tool for corporate communications teams to...
- Public Relations in Japan. Schmidt, Joseph // J@pan Inc.;Jun2004, Issue 56, p12
Gives advice on Japanese public relations. Relationship with reporters; Need for background information on one's industry, target market and media landscape; Selection of an agency.
- Online advertising lessons learned. Sims, Andy // B to B;10/11/2004, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p21
This article presents information on online advertising. Over the years, the journal has focused on helping b-to-b clients capture more leads-and eventual sales-from online marketing. For some reason, a lot of marketers rely only on white paper postings and search marketing for their entire...
- How To Maximizing Surveys to Create News And Strategically Generate Publicity. pollock, Louise m. // PR News;2/25/2013, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p3
The article offers suggestions on how communications professionals can make the most out of surveys. When choosing the topic of the survey, they should choose a newsworthy topic and it should appeal to a variety of their target audiences. They should also ask the right questions to capture their...
- Finding the Money Line. Bilbrough, Phil // AdMedia;Dec/Jan2007, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p13
The article offers guidelines in an agency perspective on the concept to find success through online advertising in New Zealand. According to the author, agencies should request an initial media schedule from internet media agency before beginning any creative development. On the other hand,...