- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/28/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 17, p34
Several charts are presented that list ranked brokerage and bank stock performances, as well as indices for firms in the U.S., including Lehman Brothers Inc., Bank of America Corp., and Credit Suisse Group AG.
- Fieldstone REIT Amended Credit: A Straw in Wind? Berry, Kate // American Banker;12/26/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 246, p10
The article discusses how Fieldstone Investment Corp. announced it had renegotiated its credit agreements with units of JPMorgan Chase & Co., Credit Suisse, and Lehman Brothers to avoid being in breach of net worth and operating profit requirements. This can be interpreted as an example of how...
- Sprout to plant capital in Chicago-area firms. Oloroso Jr., Arsenio // Crain's Chicago Business;06/15/98, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p17
Reports on the plans of Sprout Group, a leading United States health care venture capital firm, to invest in Chicago, Illinois. Information on Sprout's presence in Chicago since 1996; Reference to Sprout's interest in health care services; Value of the investment funds Sprout will bring to Chicago.
- Callan Taking Leave From Credit Suisse. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/9/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p15
The article reports on the leave of absence of Erin Callan, former chief financial officer of Lehman Brothers from Credit Suisse five months after joining the Swiss bank. According to the source, Callan decided to take time off for personal reasons but emphasized that she has not been fired....
- Asian Equity, Converts Flourish. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/11/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 32, p12
Reports that number of Asian companies are entering the U.S. capital markets by issuing both equity and convertibles. Number of Asian companies entered in the U.S. capital market; Deal between Lehman Brothers Inc., CSFB and Citigroup Inc.; Reason for which companies are entering in the U.S....
- Venture fund investments include Ann Arbor company. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;1/14/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p2
The article focuses on the announcement related to the approval of two investment from the $95 million Venture Michigan Fund in RPM Ventures LLC and Chrysalls Ventures LLC by the Credit Suisse in Michigan. It claims that the total investment will be exposed while the previous have been improved...
- Credit Suisse allowed to advise on futures. Seiberg, Jaret // American Banker;7/7/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 129, p2
Reports that the Federal Reserve Board has given Credit Suisse permission to provide discretionary portfolio management services for futures and options on nonfinancial commodities. Limitation of the service to institutional customers who specifically request it; Background information on Credit...
- WHO'S HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p13
Lists the top brokerage stocks and bank stocks in the U.S. as of December 10, 2003, ranked by performance. Oppenheimer Holdings; Stifel Financial; Sanders Morris Harris Group; Charles Schwab; Legg Mason; A.G. Edwards.
- Who's Hot. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/25/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 45, p45
Presents the status of brokerage stocks and bank stocks in the U.S. as of November 2002. Brokerage stocks performance of Charles Schwab Corp.; Bank stocks performance of Credit Suisse Group AG.