Mondavi's Year Ends on a High
- Big Gulp. Goldman, Lea // Forbes Global;1/10/2005, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p68
Focuses on the success of wine producer Constellation Brands based in New York. Significance of the company's acquisition of Robert Mondavi Co.; Profit opportunities provided by previous acquisitions to the company; Plan of the company to venture in the European wine industry.
- Constellation to buy Mondavi. // Beverage Industry;Nov2004, Vol. 95 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the plans of Constellation Brands to acquire Robert Mondavi Corp., a wine manufacturer. Value of the acquisition; Factors that influenced the plan of Constellation Brands to acquire Robert Mondavi; Significance of the merger to Constellation Brands.
- Consolidation. Berger, Dan // Cheers;Oct2005, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p21
Focuses on the impact of certain major acquisition deals on the wine industry in California. Speculations on the industrial implications of the acquisition of Robert Mondavi Winery by Constellation Brands; Acquisition of the Chalone group of wineries by Diageo and the Wild Horse brand and...
- After Mondavi Sale, Smaller Vintners May Be Next to Go. Harrison, Joan // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p18
Presents information on several acquisitions in the wine industry as of December 2004. Benefits of the acquisition of Robert Mondavi Corp. by Constellation Brands Inc.; Amount of money shelled out by Domaines Barons de Rothschild to take control of Chalone Wine Group Ltd.; Wine companies that...
- Robert Mondavi: keeping it in the family. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;December2004, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p46
Reports on the takeover bid received by family controlled winemaker Robert Mondavi Corp. from winery giant Constellation Brands Inc. Effect of a slowing economy and increased competition on the financial performance of Mondavi; Plans of the winemaker to sell its luxury brands; Opposition voiced...
- Constellation completes Mondavi acquisition. // Beverage Industry;Jan2005, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the acquisition of Robert Mondavi Corp. by Constellation Brands Inc. in January 2005. Approval of Mondavi's shareholders on the deal; Terms of agreement; Plans of Constellation for its new subsidiary.
- Robert Mondavi: keeping it in the family. // MarketWatch: Drinks;December2004, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p14
Reports that family controlled winemaker Robert Mondavi Corp. has received a multi-billion unsolicited takeover bid from winery giant Constellation Brands Inc.. Value of Robert Mondavi's equity; Factors contributing to the disadvantageous financial performance of Robert Mondavi; Response of the...
- EXECUTIVE DINING. Chao, Fifi // Orange County Business Journal;11/15/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p10
Reports developments in the wine industry in California as of November 2004. Role of the winemaker Jim Klein as host of the wine and food matching dinner at Yujean Kang's Asian Bistro; Location of the Asian Bistro; Offer of Constellation Brands Inc. to Robert Mondavi Corp.
- Drinks Industry Update. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;December2004, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p34
Reports global developments in the beverage industry. Petition filed by Diageo-Guinness USA Inc. for judicial review with the Oregon State Court of Appeals; Bid of international alcoholic drinks producer Constellation Brands Inc. to acquire California-based winemaker Robert Mondavi Corp.; Launch...