The 404 Maelstrom
- EVOLUTION IN THE ROLE OF INTERNAL CONTROL. Eaton, Ron; Tansey, James // Journal of Accounting & Finance Research;Fall2004, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p145
Accountants who were auditing in the late fifties and early sixties knew without question that the study and associated evaluation of internal controls served as a basis for planning and documentation of the type, amount, and timing of detailed audit work to be performed in an engagement. The...
- Medtronic to Announce Financial Results for Its 4th Qtr and FY 2012. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/12/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article provides information on a conference call to be hosted by Medtronic Inc. on May 22, 2012 to release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2012.
- Medtronic to Announce Financial Results for Its 2nd Qtr of the Fiscal Year 2012. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;11/14/2011, Vol. 21, p531
The article announces that medical technology company Medtronic Inc. will report its financial results for the 2nd quarter of 2012 in a webcast in Minnepolis, Minnesota.
- In Brief. // Accountancy Ireland;Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p12
The article reports global news brief related to the accounting profession. The International Financial Reporting Interpretation Committee has issued an interpretation about financial reporting in hyperinflationary economies. The International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) has amended its...
- Medtronic to Announce Financial Results for Its Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year Ended April 29 2011. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;5/16/2011, p25
The article offers information on the webcast hosted by Metronic Inc. on the financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended April 29, 2011, to be held on May 24, 2011.
- YENÄ° TÃœRK TÄ°CARET KANUNU'NA GÃ–RE "DENETÃ‡Ä°NÄ°N" NÄ°TELÄ°ÄžÄ°. ARSLAN, Erdoğan // Mali Cozum Dergisi / Financial Analysis;2011, Issue 104, p73
No abstract available.
- Internal reporting--help or frustration? Calvasina, Richard V.; Gray, O. Richard // CPA Journal;Nov95, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p69
Focusing on internal auditing reports of companies. Lack of emphasis placed on internal financial reporting in accounting curricula; Improving internal reports; Allowing the user to find information without protracted analysis.
- Material Weaknesses in Competency Controls. // Compliance Week;Oct2011, Vol. 8 Issue 93, p60
The article provides an answer to a question about material weakness in internal control on financial reporting.
- Treadway fails to lift legislation threat. // Accountancy;Sep87, Vol. 100 Issue 1129, p9
Reports on the July 1987 congressional hearings on fraudulent financial reporting in the United States. Problems facing internal auditors who fin evidence of corporate fraud; Proposals to improve internal controls; Weaknesses of internal auditing systems.