- GLOBAL RANKING. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p50
Lists investment banks ranked by securities underwriting. Citigroup Inc.; Morgan Stanley & Co.; Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.
- DOES WALL STREET 'GET IT?'. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/19/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 20, p4
Presents information on business enterprises in the U.S. as of May 2003. Implementation of provisions of global research settlement by Merrill Lynch &Co. Inc.; Extent of involvement of UBS Warburg LLC's healthcare investment bankers in HealthSouth's management and business decisions; Reason why...
- Trio of Banks Bring $1.265 Billion Private Cat-Bond. G. C. // Private Placement Letter;7/23/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p6
The article reports on the $1.265 billion catastrophe bond deal of Aon Capital Markets, Citigroup and Merrill Lynch for State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co.'s reinsurance entity Merna Re. in Bermuda Islands. The three-year deal was done as a traditional, Regulation D private placement and...
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p42
Presents an overview of initial public offerings in the U.S. in 2004. Trusts and funds; Prices; Business enterprises and corporations; JP Morgan Chase; Citigroup; Merrill Lynch.
- Taxi License Outfit Rides with Citigroup. Hochstein, Marc // American Banker;12/21/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 244, p11
The article discusses the acquisition by Medallion Financial Corp., a New York company that finances taxi licenses, of a commercial paper conduit facility run by Citigroup Inc. Medallion said the facility complements a revolving line of credit it received from Merrill Lynch & Co. If the...
- Alesco of Pa. Offers 26.4M of Its Shares. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;11/22/2006, Vol. 171 Issue 225, p9
This article reports that Alesco Financial Inc. priced a public offering of 26.4 million shares of its common stock at $9 each. Merrill Lynch & Co. and Bear Stearns Cos. were joint book-running managers for the offering. UBS AG, Royal Bank of Canada's RBC Capital Markets, and Oppenheimer & Co....
- Citi Analyst: Merrill May Be Put on Block. // American Banker;10/18/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 200, p20
Reports the comment by Guy Moszkowski, an equity analyst with Citigroup Inc.'s Salomon Smith Barney, that Merrill Lynch & Co. could be put up for sale if it does not reduce its expenses and improve its return on equity in a reasonable window. Merrill's efforts to reorganize its global operations.
- Merrill, Citi to Leave Philippine Market. // American Banker;8/3/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 149, p20
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. and Citigroup Inc. are leaving the Philippine stock market. Other investment banks quitting the market; Reasons.
- Another Rosy Forecast for Chase and Citi. Kulikowski, Laurie // American Banker;10/6/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 193, p20
Reports on a Merrill Lynch & Co. analyst who has joined those who have predicted higher earnings for JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Citigroup Inc., citing improved capital markets activity. Details of a note issued by Guy Moszkowski in which he has raised his estimates of JPMorgan Chase's...