- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/22/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 45, p17
Presents data on the initial public offering (IPO) deals in the aftermarket sector, for 2004. Shanda Interactive Enterprise; Volterra Semiconductor; RightNow Technologies; Syneron Medical; Staktek Holdings; Xcyte Therapies.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/1/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 42, p19
The article presents information on IPO performances in U.S.-based business enterprises. Jed Oil has an offer price of 5.50, 51Job.lnc. has an offer price of 14.00, Google has an offer price of 85.00 and Marchex has an offer price of 6.50. Some other companies such as Stoktek Holdings, Xcyte...
- Tech Leaves It On the Table. Useem, Jerry // Fortune International (Europe);03/19/2001, Vol. 143 Issue 6, p20
Objects to the idea of using initial public offerings (IPO) as branding events. Practice of an underwriter giving a company a low stock price so that there would be a large first-day run-up which would create attention and bolster the brand; Problem that many companies are now worth less than...
- A Modest Comeback for IPOs. Taber, George M. // njbiz;8/30/2004 Supp George Taber, Vol. 17, p36
Focuses on an increase in initial public stock offerings (IPO) by companies in New Jersey, as of August 2004. Advantages of IPO for startup companies; Background on several companies with pending IPO; Performance of IPO in the state from 1997 to 2004.
- IPOS IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/11/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 34, p24
The article presents a calendar related to initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. from August to September 2006. New Oriental Education has priced its IPOs at $15 per stock. Physicians Formula Holdings has filed its stocks at $115 million dollars per stock. Energy Infrastructure has come out...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/31/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p17
The article focuses on the performance of Initial Public Offerings for the last 360 days. Offer price for New River Pharmaceuticals Inc. is 8.00 and price on January 26, 2005 was 21.07 with percent change of 163.375. W Hambrecht is the book manager. Offer price for Xcyte Therapies Inc. is 8.00...
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 29, p16
Presents a chart of initial public offerings in the United States, compiled as of July 19, 2004. Idenix Pharmaceuticals; Dex Media; Bucyrus International; Dollar Financial; Volterra Semiconductor; Netlogic Microsystems; Phase Forward; Arbinet Thexchange; Eagle Test Systems; Syneron Medical.
- A graceful exit requires planning and preparation. Montgomery, Janelle // Fort Worth Business Press;12/12/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p34
Offers suggestions for owners on how to close a business. Changes which should be made to increase the business' value; Problem with the initial public offering of the business' stock; Advantages of selling the company.
- Will Xcyte Excite Possible Buyers? Hamerman, Joshua // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;7/18/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 28, p4
Reports on the possible sale of biotechnology firm Xcyte Therapies Inc. and its retention of financial advisor SG Cowen & Co. announced on July 5, 2005. Options being considered by Xcyte; Increase in share price of Xcyte after announcing its retention of SG Cowen; Business losses posted by...