THE IPO 100
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/13/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 48, p22
The article focuses on initial public offerings in the U.S. Different companies with their location, filing dates, shares and filing range along with the bookrunners are listed. Some companies included in the list are Knoll, a manufacturer of office furniture, Las Vegas Sands Inc., which own and...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 34, p19
Measures the average price of initial public offerings in the U.S. recent as of August 18, 2004.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/4/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 38, p17
Measures the average price of initial public offerings in the U.S. recent as of September 29, 2004.
- Market Insider. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);11/01/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p17
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings of companies in Louisiana.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/17/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 39, p16
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPOs) from October 6-12, 2005 in the U.S. Prices of IPOs; List of IPOs new filings and withdrawal.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p16
Presents information about initial public offerings (IPO) in various financial institutions of the U.S. as of June 16, 2003. Bookrunners for various institutions; IPOs priced for the week starting June 5, 2003.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/16/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p18
Presents information about aftermarket performance of various initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 16, 2003. Best five performances for the last 360 days; Performance of recent IPOs.
- Price support and spreads in the IPO aftermarket: An empirical microstructure study. Li, Mingsheng; Eisenstadt, Robert C. // Quarterly Review of Economics & Finance;Sep2005, Vol. 45 Issue 4/5, p748
Abstract: Using the inventory components of spreads as a measure of inventory holding-risk, we test the hypothesis of Hanley et al. [Hanley, K. W., Kumar, A., & Seguin, P. J. (1993). Price stabilization in the market for new issues. Journal of Financial Economics, 34, 177ï¿½197] that price...
- IPOS IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/23/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 40, p28
Several charts are presented that list the priced and newly filed initial public offerings in October 2006 in the U.S.