Shake-up in '04 Equity, Junk Rankings
- Beirut goes for fourth sovereign issue. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/6/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 40, p9
Reports on the fourth sovereign debt issue of Lebanon in 2000. Worth of the issue; Possible denomination; Details of the first three issuances managed by Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. and Credit Suisse First Boston Corp.
- Credit Suisse places $50M for repeat British insurance company. H. B. O. // Private Placement Letter;3/28/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p1
Reports that Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. has agented the structural private placement for British insurance company, Amlin PLC. Date of maturity and callable date of the debt; Usability of the proceeds of the deal; Brief history of the insurance company.
- ASIA M&A: TOP DEAL ADVISERS. Platt, Gordon // Global Finance;Apr2002, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p20
Presents a list of the top deal advisers on mergers and acquisitions in Asia as of April 2002. Morgan Stanley; Citigroup/Salomon Smith Barney; Credit Suisse First Boston.
- Dealers Move Furniture, Switch to Sectors. // Traders Magazine;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 202, p16
Reports on the changes in trading practices implemented by several securities trading companies. Morgan Stanley and Co.'s decision to assign listed and international stock trading assignments to each individual trader; Changes in the sitting arrangements of traders at Credit Suisse First Boston...
- US LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;1/19/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
Ranks the high yield bookrunners in the U.S. for the period ending January 15, 2004. Citigroup; Credit Suisse First Boston; Banc of America Securities LLC; Lehman Brothers; Morgan Stanley; JP Morgan; Bear Stearns and Co. Inc.; UBS; Deutsche Bank AG; Goldman Sachs and Co.
- Bank Buying into PHLX. // American Banker;8/17/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 158, p2
Reports that Morgan Stanley, Citigroup Inc., UBS AG and Credit Suisse First Boston have agreed to buy 25% of the Philadelphia Stock Exchange to get a foothold in the growing market for equity-options trading. Amounts paid by each company and the percentage they're buying; Profit expected for the...
- Firms would have risked insolvency without bonus cuts, says analyst. Stones, John // Money Marketing;10/17/2002, p104
Reports the decision of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. to downgrade the entire life sector and claims insurers in Great Britain. Failure of the Financial Services Authority to demand reductions in policyholder payouts; Regulatory requirements for free-asset ratio; Asset of Legal and General.
- Citi/CSFB team win QP bond advisory. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/9/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 49, p30
This article reports on financial advisory mandate awarded to Citigroup and Credit Suisse First Boston to arrange a dollar-denominated bond issue for Qatar Petroleum (QP). Proposals were submitted by six banks, including Goldman Sachs, HSBC, Lehman Brothers and Morgan Stanley, in mid-November...
- LTV Seeks Funding To Recapitalize. Padungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;10/18/99, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p4
Focuses on the credit facility launched by Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and Credit Suisse First Boston for Cleveland, Ohio-based steel maker LTV Corp. on October 13, 1999. Components of the credit facility; Use of the proceeds from the credit facility.