No Slowing in Charlotte
- Carteret County Upgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;3/30/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32350, p33
The article reports that Fitch Ratings has upgraded the rating its assigns to Carteret County, North Carolina ahead of a planned $22 million general obligation bond sale on April 4, 2006. The total outstanding debt of the county is $28 million. The bond, which will be sold competitively, is...
- Durham, N.C., Ready to Offer $60M of Triple-A GOs Today. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32918, p4
The article reports that Durham, North Carolina is issuing almost $60 million of general obligation bonds on July 15, 2008 to fund its growing capital needs. It states that the deal will be sold competitively with Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein and the Banks Law Firm as co-bond counsel. It adds...
- Charlotte, N.C., Readies Unique Deal With Wachovia Bank. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/22/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32551, p6
The article reports on the preparations of the city government of Charlotte, North Carolina for its deal with Wachovia National Bank to sell almost $400 million of debt to finance the development of its downtown area. The deal will take place on February 1, 2007 and will include $160 million of...
- Parker Poe Taps Poley for Raleigh, N.C., Public Finance Post. Shigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/11/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32771, p6
The article announces that Jeffrey A. Poley has become a partner in the public finance group of Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP in Raleigh, North Carolina. The author offers information about the career background and responsibilities of Poley. Information about achievements and awards received...
- Rebecca Joyner Becomes Partner In Parker Poe's Raleigh, N.C., Office. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;2/6/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33658, p7
The article announces the promotion of Rebecca Joyner as partner at Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein LLP's office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- He excels at getting orders in the courts. // Business North Carolina;Sep2002, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p69
Profiles lawyer Bob Spearman, a partner in the Parker Poe Adams and Bernstein. Educational background; Career highlights; Information on the cases he handled.
- GEORGIA: NORTH CAROLINA. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/26/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32679, p9
The article reports on the selling of general obligation (GO) bonds by Brunswick County, North Carolina on July 24, 2007. The deal consists of $3.3 million of Series 2007A GOs, and $26.5 million of Series 2007B community college GOs, both have maturities from 2008 through 2022. It will be sold...
- Parker Poe Poaches Joyner From Moody's for Its Raleigh, N.C., Office. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31980, p6
Reports on the resignation of Rebecca Blackmon Joyner as vice president of Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Atlanta, Georgia. Appointment of Joyner as a special counsel of Parker Poe Adams & Bernstein company; Effectivity of the resignation; Educational background of Joyner.
- K&L Gates opens 40th office with South Carolina hires. Wozniak, Vanessa // Lawyer (Online Edition);12/12/2011, p1
The article reports that K & L Gates LLP law firm has opened its 40th office in the U.S., along with the launching of its 24th U.S. office in South Carolina. It says that seven partners from Parker Poe Adams and Bernstein LLP will be joining at K & L's 24th office including Matthew Norton,...