- Correction: Health Is Still Social: Contemporary Examples in the Age of the Genome. Holtz, Timothy H.; Holmes, Seth M.; Stonington, Scott; Eisenberg, Leon // PLoS Medicine;Jan2008, Vol. 5 Issue 1, pe10
A correction to the article "Health Is Still Social: Contemporary Examples in the Age of the Genome," which appeared in the previous issue is presented.
- Genomic organization and alternative splicing of the human and mouse RPTP? genes: Correction. Besco, Julie A.; Frostholm, Adrienne; Popesco, Magdalena C.; Burghes, Arthur H. M.; Rotter, Andrej // BMC Genomics;2001, Vol. 2, p5
A correction to the article "Genomic organization and alternative splicing of the human and mouse RPTP? genes" that was published in the August 14, 2001 issue is presented.
- Erratum. // Mammalian Genome;Jun2003, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p427
The article presents a correction to the article previously published in "Mammalian Genome."
- Correction. // Forbes Global;5/24/2004, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p8
Presents a correction to the article "I Dream of Genome," that was previously published in the May 10, 2004 issue of "Forbes Global."
- Correction: Pathways of Carbon Assimilation and Ammonia Oxidation Suggested by Environmental Genomic Analyses of Marine Crenarchaeota. deLong, Edward; Hallam, Steven; Mincer, Tracy; Schleper, Christa; Preston, Christina; Roberts, Katie; Richardson, Paul // PLoS Biology;Dec2006, Vol. 4 Issue 12, p2412
A correction to the article "Pathways of Carbon Assimilation and Ammonia Oxidation Suggested by Environmental Genomic Analyses of Marine Crenarchaeota," by Edward DeLong, Steven Hallam, Tracy Mincer, Christa Schleper, Christina Preston, Katie Roberts and Paul Richardson is presented.
- Corrigendum: Design of a genome-wide siRNA library using an artificial neural network. Huesken, Dieter; Lange, Joerg; Mickanin, Craig; Weiler, Jan; Asselbergs, Fred; Warner, Justin; Meloon, Brian; Engel, Sharron; Rosenberg, Avi; Cohen, Dalia; Labow, Mark; Reinhardt, Mischa; Natt, Fran�ois; Hall, Jonathan // Nature Biotechnology;Oct2005, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p1315
Presents a correction to the article "Design of a Genome-Wide siRNA Library Using an Artificial Neural Network," by Dieter Huesken, Joerg Lange and others, published in the October 2005 issue of the journal "Nature Biotechnology."
- correction: Genome scanning with array CGH delineates regional alterations in mouse islet carcinomas. Hodgson, G.; Hager, J.H.; Volik, S.; Hariono, S.; Wernick, M.; Moore, D.; Nowak, N.; Albertson, D.G.; Pinkel, D.; Collins, C.; Hanahan, D.; Gray, J.W. // Nature Genetics;Dec2001, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p491
Presents a correction of the error made in the article that shows that genome scanning with array CGH delineates regional alterations in mouse islet carcinomas.
- Corrigendum: Joint analysis is more efficient than replication-based analysis for two-stage genome-wide association studies. Skol, Andrew D.; Scott, Laura J.; Abecasis, Gon�alo R.; Boehnke, Michael // Nature Genetics;Mar2006, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p390
A correction to the article "Joint Analysis Is More Efficient Than Replication-Based Analysis for Two-Stage Genome-Wide Association Studies," by Andrew D. Skol, Laura J. Scott, Goncalo R. Abecasis and Michael Boehnke is presented.
- correction. // Nature;10/24/2002, Vol. 419 Issue 6909, p799
Reports on the correction in the article 'The grand assault,' by Russell F. Doolittle published in the October 2002 issue of the journal 'Nature.' Changes in the genome sequence of Plasmodium falciparum.