A Psychotherapist Looks at Incentive Trusts
- EdTrust hits $1 million milestone. Dewar, Kim // ATA News;6/11/2013, Vol. 47 Issue 19, preceding p2
The article reports on more than one million U.S. dollars in grants and bursaries provided by the Alberta Teachers Educational Trust to support Alberta's teachers in 2013.
- Ousted Trustee Offers $5 Million to U of SC. // Women in Higher Education (10608303);May2011, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p4
An excerpt from the periodical "Diverse Education" is presented.
- How the Karmapa probe unfolded. // India Today;2/14/2011, p30
The article reports on enquiry into fraudulent land transaction and stacks of money found in the offices of the Karma Garchen Trust in Delhi, India.
- As risk-free as an investment gets. // Finweek;9/2/2010, p40
The article offers information on the classification of money market funds according to the underlying assets like all unit trust funds.
- 'Not terribly sexy - but good value.'. Pudelek, Jenna // Third Sector;1/22/2013, Issue 737, p18
The article offers information on the Earnest Cook Trust, which provides educational grants to charities and no-for-profit organizations that work with children and young people.
- The subjective intuition. Hawkins, Jennifer // Philosophical Studies;Mar2010, Vol. 148 Issue 1, p61
Theories of well-being are typically divided into subjective and objective. Subjective theories are those which make facts about a personâ€™s welfare depend on facts about her actual or hypothetical mental states. I am interested in what motivates this approach to the theory of welfare. The...
- Achievement-related motives and work-related attitudes of Japanese and Chinese students. Yamauchi, Hirotsugu; Li, Yan // Psychological Reports;Dec93, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p755
Provides data for comparisons of achievement-related motives and work-related attitudes for Japanese and Chinese students. Stronger motives and attitudes by the Chinese; Similarities in factorial structures of achievement-related motives except one based on avoiding failure; Relationship between...
- The Human Side of Trusteeship. PLUM, STEPHEN // Independent School;Winter2014, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p104
The author looks at the human elements in relation to trustee board membership and service at U.S. independent schools, stating that all board members should understand the school's mission statement, accept responsibility for financial oversight, and support the head of the school. Topics...
- Trust for Mutual Understanding. // GrantStation International Insider;Sep2011, p3
The article announces that the Trust for Mutual Understanding (TMU) is supporting travel institutions of cultural and environmental exchanges by providing grants to U.S. nonprofit organizations and that the TMU website has all the guidelines and requirements.