Marriage, Sex, and Money
- Marital Bliss May Be the Best Investment. Wetzstein, Cheryl // Insight on the News;02/07/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p31
Reports on the result of a study conducted by economists David G. Blanchflower and Andrew J. Oswald, which pointed out that a happy marriage is like a money invested in the bank. Cost of family disruptions.
- BURN THE RICH. Thornton, Jim // American Spectator;May/Jun2002, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p28
Presents a study by Daniel Zizzo and Andrew Oswald which investigated, with the use of a game that awarded money by chance, whether people would pay to make others poorer. Argument of socialists regarding the poor under capitalism; Outcome of the study; Attitude of subjects of the study who...
- He Wants to 'Just Do It'. McBurney, Louis; McBurney, Melissa // Marriage Partnership;Spring2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p62
Offers solutions to some couples' problems related to sex. Advice to someone who is complaining about her husband's difficulty of being affectionate during sex; Advice to someone who is feeling guilty of using a sex toy to avoid reinfecting the spouse; Advice to a woman who is afraid that her...
- God's Rules for Sex. McBurney, Louis; McBurney, Melissa // Marriage Partnership;Spring2000, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p76
Answers questions on sex in relation to marriage. Discussion on sex the Christian way; Information on sexual adjustments; Common factors contributing to the sudden loss of interest in sex.
- Sexuality, Gender, and the Couple: A Sociohistorical Perspective. Bozon, Michel // Annual Review of Sex Research;2001, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p1
Examines the relationship between sexuality and conjugality in a sociohistorical and cross-cultural perspective. Changes in the relationship between marriage and sexuality; Reversal of the traditional dependency of sexuality on conjugality; Focus of marital sex.
- Time, sex, money biggest obstacles for young marrieds. // National Catholic Reporter;5/4/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 27, p7
Presents a survey identifying the biggest obstacles to the satisfaction of young married couples. Challenge over financial situation; Concern over the frequency of sexual relations.
- The Berlin Syndrome. // Time;3/30/1970, Vol. 95 Issue 13, p100
The article reports on the increase cases on suicides in West Berlin. Most of the suicides that took place were through sleeping pills, drowning and gas. According to doctor Klaus Thomas, there is no particular German suicide personality, instead the people who troubled by the problems of sex...
- love. Kusek, Kristyn; Marrone, Stefanie // Redbook;Apr2001, Vol. 196 Issue 4, p79
Suggests tips on sexual and marital relationships.
- The Sex-Starved Marriage: The Couple's Guide to Understanding Mismatched Sexual Desire and Boosting Their Marriage Libido. Owens, Annette // Electronic Journal of Human Sexuality;2014, Vol. 17, p1
No abstract available.