Lake County View
- ILLINOIS: Park GOs Get S&P Boost. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/27/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32824, p9
The article reports on the upgraded rating assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. to the general obligation bonds of Bloomingdale Park District in Illinois. The rating agency increased its rating to AA-minus, reflecting the district's good reserves and liquidity levels. Moreover, the upgrade came...
- IOWA: Airport's Negative Outlook. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32273, p45
The article presents information related to the revision of credit rating of the Des Moines International Airport by Standard & Poor's Corp. The rating is revised in the light of low liquidity levels. Analyst Matthew Hobby wrote that the agency accepted the credit rating, outstanding good debt...
- Berryessa USD, Calif., Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/6/2015, p27
The article reports that the ratings agency Standard & Poor's Ratings Services Inc. has raised the credit ratings of the general obligation bonds of Berryessa Union School District, California to AA-minus.
- S&P Boosts L.A. County POBs and Lease Revenue Debt. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/6/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32644, p39
The article reports on the upgrade of Los Angeles, California's pension obligation bonds and lease revenue debt ratings to A-plus from A, by Standard & Poor's Corp. According to analyst David Hitchcock, Standard & Poor's also assigned a new AA-minus issuer credit rating, effectively replacing...
- Crushed Cleveland Gets S & P Downgrade Ahead of $65M Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31741, p36
Reports on the downgrade in the rating for the general obligation bonds prepared for sale in Cleveland, Ohio by Standard & Poor's Corp. Reason behind the downgrade; Proceeds of the bond sale; Schedule on the pricing of the bonds.
- Statutory Liens for Muni Defaults Not a Game Changer: S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;3/24/2015, p34
The article presents the view of Standard & Poor's Ratings Services that certain bonds secured by statutory liens are not a game changer for local government credit ratings.
- Memorial Healthier. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p29
Reports that Standard & Poor's revised its outlook on Series 2004A and Series 2001A revenue bonds issued by the Chatham County Hospital Authority for Memorial Health University Medical Center Inc. Reflection of the maintenance of strong operations coupled with growth in liquidity; Additional...
- San Miguel Co. PLD 1, Colo., Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;4/30/2015, p6
The article reports on the issuer credit rating (ICR) upgrade earned by San Miguel County Public Library District No. 1 in Colorado from credit rating agency Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services.
- They Know What to Do, But Can They Do It? Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/28/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32596, Special section p35
The article reports that legislative action in Michigan is crucial to the restoration of the state's AA credit from Standard & Poor's Corp. Without change, the state's credit is in jeopardy and the solution to the fiscal woes is a mix of revenue increases, spending cuts and public services reforms.