- Maximise your personal wealth by putting the focus on strategy. Whelan, Dervilla // Accountancy Ireland;Aug2006, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p52
The article discusses the effects of having a good financial plan as a keystone to financial security for accountants in Ireland. It offers answer regarding the failure of many profitable business owners and executives to maximize their personal financial wealth. Lastly, it presents several...
- We must solve America's financial literacy crisis. Tillett, Doug; Carberry, Joe // Hill;6/7/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 67, p26
The author reflect on how to teach American youth to manage their personal finances. They stress that these young people are at risk of making financial mistakes that could have serious long-term consequences. They suggest that financial literacy should start at home, where parents need to have...
- Insurance shortfall is a serious risk. Shermon, Richard // Money Management;2/24/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p12
Examines the increase in financial risks associated with under insurance in Australia. Rise in opportunity costs for the industry and financial advisors; Issues raised by the claims being paid for income protection; Actions taken by the government and insurance companies to address the issue.
- Financial Planning for Individuals. // Accountancy;Mar1971, Vol. 82 Issue 931, p106
The article features a booklet on financial planning in Great Britain in 1971. The article also cites the author of the booklet and the diversity of individuals who require guidance for their finances, as well as comments about the booklet. Implications for financial management are also cited by...
- Tips for tracking your personal economic recovery. Kinney, Derrick // Fort Worth Business Press;8/1/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 29, p58
Gives advice on making personal economic forecast. Effects of life events on an individual's personal economy; Role of a plan in defending against personal economic instability; Factors to be considered when getting a real job.
- Achieving Financial Independence. Hultman, Jon // Podiatry Management;Oct2005, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p201
Discusses the achievement of financial independence among podiatrists in the U.S. Financial challenges encountered in the country; Development of a plan for financial independence; Application of the Habit Two approach on financial planning.
- Financial Strategies for Your 50s and 60s. Decker, Gary // Munday Courier (TX);7/12/2006, Vol. 33 Issue 33, p3
The article recommends financial strategies and financial planning in the United States. During the ages of 20 to 40, it is important to settle debt with the student loan provider, the mortgage company, children's college and the like. But once the person reaches the age of 50, he or she must...
- CORRECTION. // Money Management;11/27/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p3
A correction the article "Little Black Book of Platforms" which appeared in the November 13, 2014 issue is presented.
- Creating The'Ideal' Financial Planning Practice. Moseley-Williams, Dennis // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/21/2004, Vol. 108 Issue 24, p14
Focuses on the creation of the ideal financial planning practice in the U.S. Steps to generate referrals; Permission marketing.