DePaul Dorm Deal
- Idaho Housing Agency Weighs Financial Fix. Webster, Keeley // National Mortgage News;11/7/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p15
The article reports that the Idaho Housing and Finance Association (IFHA) is assessing the cost and benefit of its variable-rate debt and the merits of making a capital contribution from its general fund to trust indentures according to the Moody's Investors Service Inc.
- Moody's: Maturity Wall Pushed Back to 2016. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/6/2012, p5
The article reports on the extension of the maturity of U.S. speculative-grade debt to 2016, according to Moody's Investors Service.
- A Record For Lower Ratings. DEPAUL, JENNIFER // Bond Buyer;2/4/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33855, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned lower grades on 311 billion U.S. dollars of public finance debt in the year 2012.
- ILLINOIS: Housing Debt Upgraded. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/22/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33667, p9
The article reports that the housing bond program of the Illinois Housing Development Authority was upgraded from A1 to Aa3 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in recognition of its positive financial position, which reflected in its 149% asset-to-debt ratio.
- Tennessee Housing Agency Begins $192M Deal in Wake of Upgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p5
Reports that Tennessee Housing Development Agency will take orders from institutions for revenue bonds to refund debt issued in 1993. Amount of revenue bonds; Rating assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to bonds; Unusual feature of the deal.
- TENNESSEE: New School Agency Outlook. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/7/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32523, p41
The article focuses on the debt ratings of Moody's Investors Service Inc. for the debt sold for Tennessee State School Bond Authority. The agency has also affirmed the Aa3 rating it has for the credit's long-term bonds and the P-1 rating for its commercial paper notes. It was believed that the...
- Private Universities Adding Debt: Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32345, p2
The article highlights the Moody's Investors Service report which showed that private universities are selling more variable-rate debt. Schools' financial resources grew in fiscal 2005. The growth was helped by positive investment returns and healthy fundraising. Debt levels continue to rise and...
- PENNSYLVANIA: Moody's Positive on UPenn. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;12/18/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32530, p33
The article reports on the confidence of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on the University of Pennsylvania by placing the Aa3 long-term rating on its academic component debt. The placing of the rating is owing to the continued growth of the total financial resources of the university which is now...
- Blackfoot, Idaho School District Downgraded. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;7/28/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34350, p1
Moody's Investors Service downgraded to Baa3 from A2 the rating of Bingham County School District No. 55 affecting $5.4 million in debt.