Buyers Getting Some Relief With $58M Nevada CCRC Deal
- High Yield Borrowers Face Refunding Risk. J. B. // High Yield Report;3/22/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p2
Reports that U.S. distressed companies who structured high yield deals will find it difficult to refinance if their financial performance will not improve. Implications of the possible interest rate hike by the Federal Reserve; Amount of debt up for maturity; Need for low-rate companies with...
- Sellers Rule High Yield in Q2 2001. Appin, Rick // Bank Loan Report;7/2/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p1
Reports on sellers' dominance in the high yield bond market in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2001. Amount of bonds sold; Purchase of bonds in the primary market and selling them into the secondary market; Quality of high yield bond deals.
- Project Finance Refinancings Try Their Luck in the High Yield Market. Mehta, Monica // Bank Loan Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p2
Reports on project financiers' interests on high yield bond market in the U.S. Refinancing deals; Capital market issuance; National Energy Group's finance loan.
- Dead Cat Bounce: Too Late to Buy January Bounce Bonds? // High Yield Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p1
Reports on mixed opinions on whether favorable conditions in the high yield market in the first quarter of 2003 is a 'dead cat bounce,' which is described as a short-lived improvement in the market's fortune, or whether the market is returning to a level reminiscent of the 1990s.
- HIGH YIELD GAINERS & LOSERS. // High Yield Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p5
Lists the biggest price gainers and losers among high-yield investments in the world market, as of June 4, 2003.
- 1H 2003/1H 2002 Global HY Debt. // High Yield Report;7/7/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p4
Presents charts related to non-U.S. dollar-denominated high yield debts as of July 2003.
- DATA. // High Yield Report;7/7/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 27, p8
Presents charts and graphs related to high yield bonds as of July 2003.
- The Case for High Yield. Michaels, Steven // Canadian Investment Review;Spring2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p50
Provides information on the nature of high yield bonds. Features of high yield bonds; Status of the U.S. high yield market; Major attribute of such bonds.
- Those high yields can be misleading. Napach, Bernice // Medical Economics;6/24/96, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p17
Discusses the intricacies involved in high-yield bond investments in the United States. Maturity and return prices; Valuation of net asset; Percentage of holdings.