MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, December 7
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E.; Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32513, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the municipal bond market in the U.S. The Conference Board reported an increase in the composite index of leading economic indicators in October 2006. The Treasury Department has announced its intent to sell $26 billion of four-week discount bills on...
- Light Activity Leaves Munis Unchanged. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/29/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33139, p2
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the municipal market in the U.S. as of June 26, 2009. It notes that the municipal market remained unchanged for the day in the midst of light new-issue activity, while the Treasury market posted significant growth. According to the...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, June 23. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32161, p2
The article presents a statistical report on the U.S. government securities and municipals bonds. The report includes economic indicators like initial jobless claims and existing home sales. It further contain data on government security prices, municipal bond index, and others.
- Munis Unchanged Ahead of Holiday Closing. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/24/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32841, p2
The article reports on the forecast of the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board that the municipal market is remained unchanged during Good Friday holiday in the U.S. It states that most of the traders are having bonds auctions during holidays. Economists expects that the country's economic...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, October 7. // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p2
Presents tables depicting the forecasts of economic indicators and the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of October, 7, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, February 24. // Bond Buyer;2/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32078, p2
This article presents the economic indicators for February 24, 2005. Indicators considered were durable goods and initial jobless claims. Data are being provided in a tabulated manner and includes information on government securities prices, municipal bond index, etc.
- Weekly Yields Rise in Wake Of Fed Reserve Lowering Rates. Sarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/21/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32718, p30
The article reports on the developments pertaining to the weekly yield indexes in the U.S. bond market for the week ending September 21, 2007. According to the report, both the municipal and Treasury markets showed continued weakness in the wake of the Federal Reserve on September 18, 2007,...
- MONDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;10/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32488, p1
Several charts and graphs are presented depicting the market performance of municipal bonds, economic indicators, and the prices of government securities in the U.S. as of October 16, 2006.
- Market Unchanged Before New Supply, Data. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/17/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32488, p2
The article reports on the market performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of October 16, 2006. According to a New York trader, the municipal market remained unchanged due to the expectations of investors for an influx of new-issue supply. The Treasury bond market indicated minimal...