Edit in MPEG-2? When Push Comes to Shove
- Matrox DigiSuite DTV road test. Caplin, Guy // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;Oct99, Issue 301, p34
Focuses on Matrox's personal computer-based audio/video editing system called DigiSuite DTV. Random access editing system; Integral graphics; Components from third party manufacturers; Testing of the optional DigiDesktop card; Matrox software's configuration of the hardware as a basic...
- Taking NewsCutter DV to task. Potter, Kim // TVB Europe;Feb99, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p26
Evaluates Avid Technology's NewsCutter DV digital video editing system. Features; Ease of editing on the system; User-friendly aspects of the system; Water cooler effects; Downsides to the system.
- ASUS DRW-0408P. // Australian Personal Computer;Jun2004, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p58
The article presents information on ASUS DRW-048P burner. Despite higher-end DVDâˆ’R and DVD+R recording and reasonable results in the DVD and CD read tests, performance and extra features couldn't match those of the OptoRite or Diamond Data drives. The unit supports DVD+R writing...
- Multimedia Reviews: Presentation Equipment. LeLoup, Dennis // Media & Methods;Sep/Oct2000, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p57
Features various educational technology products. Python video editing machine; Ibid 600 electronic whiteboard; Elmo DT-70 desktop visual projector.
- Ulead ProtoImpact 11. Galbraith, Lucy // EventDV;Feb2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p48
The article evaluates the PhotoImpact 11 image editing suite from Ulead Systems Inc. and offers information on its features.
- Avid's Editing Free-for-All. Linecker, Anton // Macworld;Apr2003, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p24
Provides information on Avid Free DV, a professional editing program from Avid. Features of the editing program; Benefits of the program to digital video enthusiasts.
- Winsted introduces Media 100 desk. // TVB Europe;Feb99, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p26
Focuses on the edit desk designed by Winsted UK for the Media 100 digital video editing system. Contact information.
- HDV to Film: A Real-World Test. Jackman, John // DV: Digital Video;Jan2006, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p30
This article evaluates several high definition video making equipment, including the HVR-Z1U camera from Sony, the Aspect HD editing system from CineForm, and the HVR-M10U VTR from Sony.
- Picture for Sound. Cutchin, Rusty // Electronic Musician;Apr2008, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p68
The article offers tips in digitalizing and enhancing band videos which includes getting the video in and splitting audio out. The author also discusses products that are useful in digitalizing videos such as EyeTV Hybrid form Elgato which includes the versatile digital tuner-recorder software,...