- Run CD or DVD Apps Sans Disc. Jacobi, Jon L. // PCWorld;Apr2010, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p65
The article evaluates several versions of the Daemon Tools Lite virtual device support including the Pro Standard, the Pro Advanced and the Lite.
- New DVD players click in. // Auto Express;8/1/2012, Issue 1228, p69
The article offers information on the Click Lite range of portable digital video disc (DVD) players from Nextbase including the Click 7 Lite, the Click 9 Lite and the Duo Deluxe.
- HD DVD Players Hit 750,000. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;12/2/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p16
The article reports on the sales of more than 750,000 HD DVD players in the U.S. during Black Friday. The North American HD DVD Promotional Group cites retailer reports for the data, which includes Xbox 360 HD DVD player add-ons. According to Ken Graffeo, executive vice president of HD strategic...
- The 3 Things You Need to Get High-Def Television â€¦ Without the Television. // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jun2008, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p66
The article features several video equipment that are necessary to set up a high-definition (HD) projector system in the living room in the U.S. It includes information video players that can either play Blu-ray discs or upconvert DVDs to HD resolutions, as well as information on several...
- Europeans spin DVDs. Dawtrey, Adam // Daily Variety;3/9/2004, Vol. 282 Issue 52, p12
Reports that the number of homes in Western Europe with a DVD player nearly doubled from less than 30 million in 2002 to 56 million in 2003, according to research by Screen Digest. Penetration rate of 34 percent of all households to rise to 67 percent by 2007; Biggest European territory for DVD...
- Toshiba Launches HD DVD in Europe. // Electronic News;9/1/2006, p6
The article reports on the launch of the HD-E1 and HD-XE1 high definition (HD) DVD players by Toshiba in Europe on November 15, 2006. The company is the first to offer HD DVD players in Europe. One main feature of the players is their blue-laser DVD technology called Blu-ray. The price of the...
- DENON DVD-A11. // Bulletin with Newsweek;12/2/2003, Vol. 121 Issue 6401, p103
The article evaluates the Denon DVD-ALL, a universal digital video disc player as of December 2, 2003. It can play back holiday snaps from CD-Rs, MP3 tracks, DVD audio discs, super audio CDs, regular CDs and of course, DVD videos. Two things make this stand out. It appears to be the only disc...
- DVD Maintains Upward Climb. Kipnis, Jill // Billboard;1/17/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 3, p5
Focuses on the growth of the DVD market in the U.S. in 2003. Rate of increase in DVD sales; Number of DVD software units shipped during the year; Percentage of U.S. homes with DVD players.
- Blu-ray players evolve. // Consumer Reports;Oct2014, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p45
The article offers reviews of blu-ray players such as the Sony BDP-S6200, the Panasomic DMP-BDT360, and the Samsung BD-H6500.