Art and technology?
- Thing World -- International Triennial of New Media Art 2014. Yi Mei // China Pictorial;Jul2014, Vol. 793, p74
The article reviews the art exhibition "Thing World - International Triennial of New Media Art 2014" which opened at the National Art Museum of China in Beijing on June 10, 2014.
- Ars Electronica. Stooke, A. J. // Art Monthly;Oct2008, Issue 320, p38
The article highlights the events that took place during the Ars Electronica Festival for Art, Technology and Society held in Linz, Austria from September 4-9, 2008. The art festival was composed of overlapping performances, exhibitions and conferences. Much of the debate in the conferences...
- More PSA adventures in the wonderful world of `art'. Meares, Walt // PSA Journal;Jan94, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p6
Describes the author Walt Meares' participation in an art association's show with his computer-based ink abstract Fractal artwork. Chaos Theory; Preparation of Fractal image; Categories for the Small Images Juried Show; Author as winner of Best in Show award; Accelerating change in the art...
- AMERICA ON THE BRINK: A POLITICAL EXEGESIS UNDER THE AEGIS OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF ART & TECHNOLOGY. Link, Melissa // Art Papers Magazine;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p52
The article reviews the exhibition "America on the Brink: A Political Exegesis Under the Aegis of the U.S. Department of Art & Technology," at the Athens Institute for Contemporary Art (ATHICA) in Georgia from September 9 to November 5, 2006.
- TOUCHING THE INVISIBLE. Bock, Anja // Art Papers Magazine;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p66
The article reviews the exhibition "Touching the Invisible," by Smart Studio at SociÃ©tÃ© des arts technologies (SAT) in Montreal, Quebec from October 26, 2006 to January 15, 2007.
- Digital rising. Richardson, Anna // Design Week;9/4/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p36
The article reviews the exhibition "Tent London" held in London, England on September 18-21, 2008.
- 'We sell dreams'. KRAMEROVÁ, DANIELA // Umeni / Art;2013, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p341
In the 1970s, Iran developed extensive cooperative ties with countries in both the Western and the Eastern blocs following the rise in global oil prices and the introduction of Shah Muhammad Reza Pahlavi's dynamic reforms of Iranian society. Alongside numerous industrial contracts formed between...
- Spirit in the machines. Fitzgerald, Michael // Time International (South Pacific Edition);6/03/96, Issue 23, p76
Reports on the exhibit entitled `Perception and Perspective' at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Sydney, Australia. Description of the art on display; Merger of art and technology.
- NET ART'S BROADENING NICHE. Golonu, Berin // Afterimage;May/Jun2001, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p4
Provides information on several exhibitions and conferences on net art. `010101: At in Technological Times,' at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art in San Francisco, California; `Telematic Connections: The Virtual Embrace,' at the Art Center College of Design in Pasadena, California; `Data...