Dazzle Multimedia Offers USB Model of Digital Video Creator
- Multimedia A-Go-Go. Kirschner, Suzanne Kantra // Popular Science;Sep2003, Vol. 263 Issue 3, p26
The article provides information on digital videodisc player Archos AV320 from the company Archos. The AV320 made a great first impression when the author rolled the preloaded MPEG-4 of Ice Age. Not only did the picture look good on the 3.8-inch screen, it held up when piped into a 42-inch...
- Pinnacle ShowCenter. // Australian Personal Computer;Jul2004, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p64
Pinnacle's ShowCenter network media adaptor is based on the same chipset as the Neusten MC500, so it has similar capabilities. It differentiates itself from the Neuston in its appearance, server software and onscreen interface. The device has two analog stereo outputs, making it possible to send...
- LiveView LifeTV USB. Withers, Stephen // Australian Personal Computer;Aug99, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p30
Introduces LifeView's LifeTV USB, which wraps the circuitry of a television tuner in a compact case connected by a fixed Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable. Installation of the software; Speaker; Performance; Quality of the picture; Quality of the hardware.
- Universal Serial Bus 2.0. // Electronic Design;02/05/2001, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p94
Focuses on universal serial bus (USB), a de facto interconnection standard for low- to mid-range personal computer peripherals. Advantages of using the USB 2.0; Types of data transfers; Availability of bandwidth for USB operations.
- New techniques and products for USB peripheral integration. Tse Hao Hsing // ECN: Electronic Component News;Jun98, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p13
Focuses on products and processes developed for Universal Serial Bus (USB) peripheral integration. Two methods commonly employed by USB peripheral designers to reduce costs in integration; Features of the USB microcontrollers introduced by Cypress Semiconductor; Process for implementing a USB...
- Xircom PortStation. Taylor, Nathan // Australian Personal Computer;Dec99, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p44
Evaluates the Xircom PortStation USB computer bus device. Capacity as a modular hub to connect personal computers via USB; Ease of setting up the equipment.
- Inside Out presents USB connectivity gains. Nobel, Carmen // PC Week;02/09/98, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p118
Looks at the Edgeport/4, a stackable four-port connectivity module from Inside Out Networks Inc. that connects non-Universial Serial Bus (USB) devices to a computer or server's USB port. Drivers included with the Edgeport/4; Devices it can support; Installation; Pricing and availability;...
- Superb Data Protection for Office or Home. Jacobi, Jon L. // PC World;Oct2000, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p108
Evaluates the Tripp Lite SmartPro 450RT and APC Back-UPS Pro 500 USB uninterrupted power devices for computers. Cost; Key features; Pros and cons; Recommendation.
- Manufacturers add USB benefits to video cameras. Santoni, Andy // InfoWorld;06/16/97, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p32
Reports on computer peripheral manufacturers who are introducing video cameras that offer high performance and simplified control with a Universal Serial Bus (USB). Includes Silicon Vision's iVision; Xirlink Video Phone; USB camera from VLSI Vision; QuickCam for USB from Connectix.