VITEC Toolbox-2 Encodes AVI Files as MPEG-1, MPEG-2 Video
- DVD Cut Machine. // Poptronics;Nov2000, Vol. 1 Issue 11, p8
Features a device from VITEC Multimedia which converts video films into the digital format.
- MPEG-4 encoding hardware supported. // Electronics Weekly;1/28/2004, Issue 2131, p36
Vitec Multimedia Inc., a French digital video firm, has introduced two MPEG-4 encoding products that are real-time MPEG encoders that run on Windows 2000 or XP operating systems. The VM4-1 can encode MPEG-1 and MPEG-4 at SIF resolution whereas the VM4-2 can encode MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 at up to Full...
- ProxSys PA: From edit to archive. Fox, David // TVB Europe;Jun2012, p15
The article offers brief information on Vitec Multimedia Inc.'s archive system PronSys PA.
- New Color, Texture Support for Paraform 3.0. // Computer Graphics World;Jan2002, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p9
Features Version 3.0 of Paraform, a digital form development software. Capability of the software; Usefulness of the software in converting scans of actors and clay maquettes into digital models; Workflow enhancements incorporated into the software.
- BRAODCOM/LIBERATE UNVEILED DVR-ENABLED SET-TOP BOXES. // CD Computing News;Jan2002, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p2
Reports of the launching of a software and silicon solution from Broadcom Corporation and Liberate Technologies for adding digital video recording capabilities to digital set-top boxes.
- Buried treasure. Gennusa, Chris // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;08/29/2000, Vol. 364 Issue 28, p16
Highlights DVD Easter Eggs, an unadvertised hidden feature in digital video discs (DVD) added by software designers for motion picture enthusiasts. Appearance of comical pictures following a series of typed commands; Examples of the features included in some DVD titles; Limited availability of...
- Pinnacle of excellence. Overington, Matt // Australian Personal Computer;Jul2003, Issue 295, p52
Evaluates the Pinnacle Edition 5 video-editing software. Ability of the Edition 5 to share the load between the graphics processing unit and the main processor; Availability of the Edition 5 in both Standard and Pro packages.
- ASK PROFESSOR PHIL: UNDERSTANDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE VIDEO CODECS. Hippensteel, Phil // AV Technology;Apr2011, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p18
The article provides an answer to a question regarding the interpretation of the difference between software and hardware video codecs.
- MPEG-Cut Machine makes video CDs on PCs. // EMedia Professional;Jul97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p19
Announces the release of the Motion Picture Experts Group (MPEG)-Cut Machine, a turnkey Video Compact Disc (CD) solution from Vitec Multimedia. Features and capabilities of the system; Retail price of the system.