S&P Downgrades Miami's Jackson Hospital, Citing Decline in Income
- Texas Healthcare Provider Sees Upgrade Prospects. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34381, p1
A positive outlook from Standard & Poor's may lead to an investment-grade rating for the Decatur County Hospital Authority.
- Performance Wrap. // Morningstar Fund Family Reports: American Funds;Mar2009, Issue 70, p7
The article reports on the performance of American Funds in the U.S. as of February 28, 2009. The domestic stock market endured one of its worst months in February as the Standard & Poor's 500 Index dropped 10.7%. It is indicated that the American's foreign funds did well against the MSCI EAFE...
- S&P Boosts N.Y. Dorm Court Debt Ahead of $350 Million Refunding. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/31/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32143, p5
The article reports that Standard & Poor's 500 Index upgraded the New York State Dormitory Authority's Series 1999 and 2003 court facilities bonds to A-plus from A ahead of today's retail pricing of about $350 million of court facilities refunding bonds. As one factor behind the rating boost,...
- Downgrade And Negative Outlook for Graham, Texas. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34381, p1
Financially stressed Graham, Texas, has seen its Standard & Poor's rating fall out of the "A category" with the threat of further downgrades due to a negative outlook.
- Randolph, Mass., Upgraded to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2015, Vol. 1 Issue F342, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it raised its long-term rating and underlying rating on the town of Randolph, Mass.' general obligation debt to AA from AA-minus.
- Brisbane Airport's Price Talk. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;3/21/2011, p1
The article offers information on a proposed deal of Brisbane Airport Corp. on the U.S. private placement (USPP) bond market. It mentions that bids for Brisbane Airport's deal is agented by the company Commonwealth Bank of Australia and Credit Agricole Inc. It informs that Brisbane Airport is...
- Fitch affirms MBIA's AAA. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;09/16/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30727, p29
Reports on the rating given to the bonds of the MBIA Insurance Corp. Reasons for the rating given to the company.
- Rating Withdrawn on Calif. Health District Bonds. Glazier, Kyle // Bondbuyer.com;8/14/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's announced Friday that it is withdrawing its rating on Palm Drive Health Care District, Calif. after repeated attempts to get necessary information from the issuer failed.
- Ratings for U.S. States. // Bond Buyer;7/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34335, p1
*Update: S&P Downgrades Puerto Rico to CCC-minus (June 29)