New Kid on the Block Tackling Public Finance in Colorado
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK: Learning on the Grow. Whitney, Kellye // Chief Learning Officer;Nov2004, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p26
The article reports that hauling junk is big business. With 118 franchises, a number that grows weekly, roughly 1,000 corporate and franchise employees and a presence in 40 metropolitan areas in the United States, Vancouver-based removal company 1-800-GOT-JUNK has to deliver learning to its...
- NEED TO KNOW. // Crain's Chicago Business;1/24/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p25
This article presents some facts about Chicago companies. They bought all or parts of other companies in 2004. 155 Chicago companies sold all or parts of their companies in 2004 is 139. Illinois companies acquired firms outside the U.S. in 2004. Number of 2004 acquisitions by Illinois firms in...
- Loanbase Statistics -- Syndicated US Loans. // Bank Loan Report;11/21/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p4
Presents a chart depicting loanbase statistics on syndicated U.S. loans as of November 17, 2005.
- CLOSED END LOAN PARTICIPATION FUND PERFORMANCE. // Bank Loan Report;11/21/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p8
Presents a chart depicting closed end loan participation fund performance by various businesses in the U.S. as of November 16, 2005.
- US Syndicated Loans (November 11-November 17, 2005). // Bank Loan Report;11/21/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p9
Presents a chart depicting U.S. syndicated loans from November 11-17, 2005. Status of the loan by Arch Capital Group Ltd.; Bookrunners for CCE SpinCo.'s loan; Type of loan availed by Trident Exploration Ltd.
- U.S. Investors To Buy Basell. // Plastics Technology;Jun2005, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p71
Reports on the possible sale of Basell business of BASF and Shell Chemicals to an investment consortium led by New York City private investment firms Access industries and The Chatterjee Group (TCG). Business interests of Access Industries; Background on TCG; Alliance of TCG and BASF in an...
- Attention to the smallest details. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/7/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 45, p4
In this article the author discusses aspects of the 15-point list of goals outlined by the members of the Mid-Hudson Regional Economic Development Council for the state funding that drives business and job growth in New York.
- Loans, grants, and more. McCoy-Pinderhughes, Puala // Black Enterprise;Sep2001, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p46
Provides information on United States government-sponsored programs, small business loans, and grants offered for business enterprises as of September 2001.
- CREDITS, CLIENTS AND AWARDS. // Westchester County Business Journal;8/16/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 33, p35
The article offers business-related news briefs in the U.S. including the acquisition of Salient Auto Salvage by Brookfield Resource Management, the honors for client work received by DDR Public Relations at the annual Advertising Club of Westchester 2010, and the 115,338 dollars grant received...