Treasury Strips Rose $1.74B in November
- Treasury Strips Fell $969M in January. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;2/7/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32065, p2
The article states that the U.S. Bureau of Public Debt has notified that the newly issued treasury securities held in stripped form fell US$969.0 million in January 2005 to a total of US$177.05 billion.
- Treasury STRIPS Increase in March. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p2
Reports on the increase of Treasury securities held in stripped form according to the Bureau of Public Debts in the U.S. Amount of issued Treasury securities; Restoration of Treasury securities through the Separate Trading of Registered Interest and Principal of Securities program.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;5/7/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31381, p2
Reports developments related to the U.S. Treasury Department as of May 2002. Increase rate on median bid for discount bills; Decline on the treasury securities issued from the Bureau of the Public Debt; Details on the general obligation bonds with unlimited tax pledge.
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p2
Corrections to articles in previous issues including Fitch Ratings' outlook on the debt of New Haven, Connecticut and the New York Power Authority bond refinancing are presented.
- Moody's: Philadelphia, Pittsburgh stay steady. // Bond Buyer;07/20/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30686, p2
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's debt ratings for the cities of Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, as of July 20, 1999.
- Treasury Strips Fall $2.617B in Aug. // Bondbuyer.com;9/4/2015, p22
This article reports on the September 4, 2015 announcement by the U.S. Bureau of the Public Debt that newly issued Treasury securities held in stripped form decreased about 2.617 billion dollars in August 2015 to a total of 214.026 billion dollars.
- Savings Bonding. Kadlec, Daniel // Time;9/20/1999, Vol. 154 Issue 12, p85
Looks at how the United States Treasury's Bureau of Public Debt is updating its savings-bond program and trying to keep the program relevant. Innovations including I-bond, whose interest rate rises and falls with inflation; The EasySaver plan which features automatic band-draft purchase; Plan...
- Treasury Strips Fall $122.691M in July. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;8/7/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34157, p1
The article discusses the Bureau of the Public Debt reports concerning decline in stripped form Treasury securities for about 122.691 billion dollars in July 2014 to a 213.974 billion dollars, and discusses Separate Trading of Registered Interest and Principal of Securities program (STRIPS).
- Treasury Strips Fall $2.617B in Aug. // Bond Buyer;9/8/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34373, p1
Newly issued Treasury securities held in stripped form decreased about $2.617 billion in August to a total of $214.026 billion, the Bureau of the Public Debt reported Friday.